Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][AIRDROP] EagleCoin(PoS)+Android Wallet(TOR Network Integrated) - page 12. (Read 17152 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 139
I didn't receive payments for this bounty campaign . My twitter spreadsheet #140 and facebook #188 , total 1472 eagle coins . Why I didn't get paid ?

Bounty is closed and all coins have been distributed. Nearest time we are expecting another bounty.
I know it is closed long time ago , but I was waiting to receive my earned tokens . I didn't receive any payments for this bounty . Check transactions on my wallet and you will see , that I haven't receive any tokens for this bounty . Who was responsible for bounty distribution ? I want to receive my payments .

Update : I was talking about it in telegram and saw bounty reward list with transaction id's . Seems like my transaction was failed , thats why I didn't receive payments . I was promised , that I will receive payments within a week .
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Thanks! Keep support us)!

I didn't receive payments for this bounty campaign . My twitter spreadsheet #140 and facebook #188 , total 1472 eagle coins . Why I didn't get paid ?

Bounty is closed and all coins have been distributed. Nearest time we are expecting another bounty.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
regarding our web site - final corrections are in progress. You will see it soon...
iOS wallet has been uploaded again into apple store for confirmation. Hope, very soon we will see it into apple store.
Our new Website has already been uploaded into server. Waiting for dns delegation and soon it will be availble. Stay tuned.
You are absolutelly right! We are follow roadmap!
Activity: 10
Perfectly. Now in the system TOP. The guys follow the road map.
Nothing is resolved. Do not send your links anymore to our Thread...
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
We can not vote for our coin... Please check.

This has been resolved now and you should be able to register and vote
Hi all, EagleWallet Tor Network Integration wallet has been released. This wallet will make sure us making transaction in tor network. It can be downloaded at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eaglecoin.eagletorwallet
We can not vote for our coin... Please check.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
Hi Everybody,

We have added EAGLE to the coin voting page of the ADZbuzz Exchange on https://adzbuzz.com

The ADZbuzz Exchange is the next big crypto exchange built on top of a social content discovery network which will allow traders to earn their favorite coins daily just for trading using a 100% unique system.

You can read the ADZbuzz Exchange whitepaper here: https://adzbuzz.com/Adzbuzz-Exchange-White-Paper.pdf

We are in the process of adding new coins the next weeks/months and everybody gets a free vote, here you can vote for EAGLE:

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/cryptocurrencies/announcements/16568-adzbuzz-exchange-coin-vote-get-your-favorite-coin-listed-on-the-adzbuzz-exchange

Good luck!
The ADZbuzz Team
What is yours expectations from EagleCoin bounty or airdrop?
For a moment bounty is closed. Waiting for a new bounty campaign shortly. It will be announced into group.
Activity: 10
What you need to participate in bounty?
Also we are available into forkdelta exchange. Price is too low for a moment, I advice to everybody to buy. 28 th of Ferbruary TOR integration into Android wallet.
And also after new web site installation we are expecting bounty and airdrop. Stay with us)
Very soon we are expecting TOR integration into android wallet and new web site design.
Activity: 8
Hello guy! Greate news on the issue of the wallet for iOS!!!
Pages:
Jump to: