Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [BOUNTY][AIRDROP] 🔥 FABRIC TOKEN 🔴 DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS 🔴 - page 75. (Read 22020 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I'm guessing then that you are droping coins for signature campaign after the ICO because i looked on ether adresses on spreadsheet were is written numbers next to them and checked on etherscan.io that they still didn't received. I'm quessing that's good plan if we are listed already,are we?
Activity: 559
Merit: 250
[ANN] Signature Campaign Stakes Update

We have now updated the stakes for the signature campaign. You can check the spreadsheet for more info. We will be updating the stakes for the Twitter campaign soon as well.
Hi! No plan for a Facebook Campaign ?Thanks  Smiley
Sorry mate, not for now. Cheers!
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
Hi! No plan for a Facebook Campaign ?Thanks  Smiley
I do not understand much about the usability of the project, can anyone tell me briefly?
Read the Abstract section of our White Paper. You should be able to find exactly what you are looking for: https://fabrictoken.io/media/Fabric-Token-Ecosystem-White-Paper-EN.pdf
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Activity: 150
Merit: 4
I do not understand much about the usability of the project, can anyone tell me briefly?
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
Dear OP, it shows on google sheets that I only have 10 stakes, is this a mistake? Please check this. Thank you.
Once we update stakes for this week, you will have 15, which is the right number as far as I can see. Correct mate?

Yes if next update will be made for last week, sorry if I made any conussion, not sure when you are counting ^^''
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Good idea would be that you make your own wallet so people could stack and get rewards perphaps. Making more loyal members(holders) and nice and steady price will go up. Sounds like a effective plan to me Smiley
I'm follow airdrop campaign. Please edit my ETH address 0xa648D87D1046D20a26b7AEc4b66FFB2Bb76bD161
Spreadsheet airdrop campaign : 522
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27888378
Fixed.

Joined the signature campaign. Please when is the new week start counting?
The cut-off for the signature campaign is on Sunday right before midnight UTC.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
Joined the signature campaign. Please when is the new week start counting?
Pages:
Jump to: