Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎓👓📡[BOUNTY]🏓🏓[AIRDROP] SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner📈40 mln. - page 2. (Read 20556 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
​ Hooray👍👍👍Today is the Scientific Coin presentation on the FinTech Silicon Valley, Future of Blockchain & Crypto in San Francisco!

https://www.universe.com/events/future-of-blockchain-crypto-tickets-san-francisco-4H5WZF

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
BlockShow is Dedicated to  Discovering the  greatest Innovations and Trends in the crypto industry. Let's all come and be an early adopter of one of the  Blockshow Sponsors.. Cheers 🍻
www.scientificCoin.com
#BlockShow  #scientificCoin
#blockchain #science #crypto
By what quotes will you evaluate the projects?
Any science related projects would be accepted...
What country should the projects be from that would want you to help them to raise funds for their ICO.. Are there any restrictions?

On the ScientificCoin platform there are no restrictions. A scientist from any country can place a project on the platform, passing a standard selection system for all.

Ohh.. Well that's just perfect
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
What country should the projects be from that would want you to help them to raise funds for their ICO.. Are there any restrictions?

On the ScientificCoin platform there are no restrictions. A scientist from any country can place a project on the platform, passing a standard selection system for all.
Thought for the week
Expert evaluation takes into account the opinion of every expert, independent of the project rating. Any SNcoin holder can influence the project's future by adjusting the rating. A project of it kind.... www.scientificCoin.com
Do you plan to develop your own Blockchain?
Of course, yes. The Scientificcoin token exists on the basis of the Etherium (ERC-20) token. After the platform launches in February 2019, each token will be replaced with SNcoin of our own blockchain.
Do you plan to develop your own Blockchain?
We are more than a  crowdfunding of projects
Imagine a service that does not require you to advertise your project or spend time looking for investors. Developer expenses will not include advertising budgets or intermediary services. Moreover, it is an open secret that for real scientists it is way more difficult to promote their technologies than for successful businesswomen.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Do you already have a successful experience of funding in research projects?

Yep!
OUR PREVIOUS SUCCESSFUL PROJECT
Health Monitor - the world's first device for the noninvasive diagnosis of lung cancer, stomach ulcers, and diabetes.
www.healthmonitor.io

Health Monitor is the first of its kind, the first installation of the Health monitor vending machine has been done recently few more to follow soon
https://youtu.be/T9FI0pkb-iw
hello, is the Airdrop already over? When will the payments be made?
Hi the Airdrop is still active and you may also join the bounty. for distribution It will be announced, stay tuned
Activity: 4
Scientific Coin. The uniqueness of this platform in the use of a mathematical hybrid system for evaluating scientific projects. Scientific projects will be able to obtain funds necessary for development, and investors will reliably assess the profitability and risks through expert decentralization.
Hello. is there bounty Open for all, like globally or is there some restriction country wise? for example China or USA can participate in bounty?
i have a question,
What makes ScientificCoin unique from other projects,please i need a very good response i am to give the explanation to some of my friends?

Good , I am happy to help.

ScientificCoin has three main promising directions

•  ScientifcCoin is a crowdfunding platform with decentralized evaluation of scientific
    projects
  • ScientificCoin provides an online university with teaching and tutoring activities among the participants, creating
    a fertile scientific community
  • ScientificCoin is a freelance platform for hiring scientific developers. There are more than 1000 performers,
    more than 300 of them PhDs, across 500 scientific disciplines.
i have a question,
What makes ScientificCoin unique from other projects,please i need a very good response i am to give the explanation to some of my friends?
Is the Bounty/Airdrop still active? if so until when? i couldnt find date in the threads

our bounty program is active. the precised date would be announced ..
just stay tuned for our updates
Is the Bounty/Airdrop still active? if so until when? i couldnt find date in the threads
Activity: 3
Its a platform to know more about Science and a good project as well.
Pages:
Jump to: