Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][AIRDROP][REFERRAL] CargoCoin Bounty Hunter Program is now open - page 22. (Read 28382 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
why not open bounty signature campaign
i think alocation bounty campaign is big, but iam not undrestand why not open bounty signature campaign
Most of the supporters are now actively awaiting for the bounty program as it is a great opportunity every one wish to enhance their skills by keep supporting so they might be coming with some great plans to bring the signature campaign.
Activity: 434
It's good to hear that the team Cargo decided to do bounty campaigns that will surely give them a chance to be more popular here in crypto world. But I wonder why they don't have signature campaign? And as we know that this kind of campaign is the most effective way to attract potential investors and a good way to promote this project in the forum. Hopefully, this will be notified.
I see they have signature campaign, but don't have signature code. Or signature code list at website?
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
#Proof-of-authentication:
    •   Bitcointalk username: @farukomeragic
    •   Telegram username:@selmaomeragic
    •   Joined campaigns: [Telegram]
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
#Proof-of-authentication:
    •   Bitcointalk username: dbooneproductions
Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
    •   Telegram username: @dbooneproductions
    •   Joined campaigns: Twitter : www.twitter.com/dbiznizzz
 Twitter: https://twitter.com/thecargocoin/status/992789168328716288

eth: 0xc15102008651734Cc30563d76b769Ceec9a98072
Activity: 224
It's good to hear that the team Cargo decided to do bounty campaigns that will surely give them a chance to be more popular here in crypto world. But I wonder why they don't have signature campaign? And as we know that this kind of campaign is the most effective way to attract potential investors and a good way to promote this project in the forum. Hopefully, this will be notified.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
The portal is really great i just hope it doesnt get hacked along the way these things usually happens but i hope their portal is going to be different
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
This will sure give them a big impact when it comes to being popular and with so many different languages that is being translated then different investors can join in their project. Hopefully, more bounty hunters will come to join the program because the budget seems quite so big.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Reserve Vietnamese Translation
Bitcointalk :  bixbem90
WhitePaper/Thread: ALL
Bitcointalk Profile Link:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bixbem90-980142
Eth Address:  0xa997C16ac933B4fE5207A81fd0eEA5C5295D6143
Portfolio:
POWERLOAN
POWERLOAN ANN: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=33835.0
POWERLOAN BOUNTY: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=33839.0
WP: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GxG5n7y0gzVdn1rOxqQxAQ1iSKM5LHxf/view
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
why not open bounty signature campaign
i think alocation bounty campaign is big, but iam not undrestand why not open bounty signature campaign
Activity: 532
Why there is no signature campaign? The allocated budget seems to be big $10M USD and probably bounty hunters will have a great rewards. Hopefully, the team will also have included the signature which is also a big help to spread their information here in this forum because there are also many investors who are here in this forum site.
Activity: 182
Soo many campaigns to choose from. This will really make a huge impact on the platform and was well needed. I hope people make good use of this opportunity and get rewarded by doing whats asked sincerely.

Truly many people will take part in the bounty program which will have them grow their audience. There is a great opportunity for everyone including me lol.
Activity: 44
what happens if i only got like 160 friends on FB will that affect me?
Activity: 280
Soo many campaigns to choose from. This will really make a huge impact on the platform and was well needed. I hope people make good use of this opportunity and get rewarded by doing whats asked sincerely.

Good thing that CargoCoin bounty campaign is now open! Not only people will have plenty to choose from, it means also that there are a lot of chances that they can benefit in many ways! By doing such tasks, it can help the project becomes more popular in the community Smiley
Activity: 238
Activity: 182
For me honor to participate in airdrop to distribution of this project. I watch the main branch and I can tell with confidence that at the current turns at the project the excellent future. Perhaps I will shortly join also social networks.
Activity: 17
If Turkish translation still not reserved i want it.

If meejay user does not confirm that he wants to do the Turkish translation, then you can have it. Let's wait for his confirmation first.

Ok, I will waiting.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

If meejay user does not confirm that he wants to do the Turkish translation, then you can have it. Let's wait for his confirmation first.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
The bounty campaign is really great, there are a lot of offers. But to join the bounty it is a bit complicated and hard. Better to make it easy and thisnwill be efficient to all.
Activity: 17
Activity: 196
Finally CargoCoin bounty campaign is launched. I am really happy and excited about this. Bounty campaign ia a great promotion to the project.
Pages:
Jump to: