Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ANN] PolicyPal Network | 💲💲Attractive Signature : Jr. to Legendary | - page 3. (Read 22660 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
Would these tokens ever be unlocked?Huh??Cos I think it's actually d duty of investors to worry about d mkt situation not d other way round
Other tokens have been released in ds not and did well
And there s no guarantee d best market s seeing an end soon
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
PolicyPal Network Logo Contest!
https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-logo-contest-482f3f7832ee

Are you a creative? And an ardent fan of our vision and project? You now have the opportunity to COMPLETELY revamp the logo of PolicyPal Network!

Feel free to check out Further Reading at the bottom of this post to understand and illustrate the vision of PolicyPal Network in your logo design.

Creativity is strongly encouraged!
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
Ver | PolicyPal Network CM:
Dear Community,

Upon taking into account of the community’s feedback, airdrop and bounty supporters will receive their PAL tokens 2 weeks after exchange listing (instead of 1-2 days before exchange). Thank you!

Best Regards,
PolicyPal Network

I agree with this, the ico participants should get the tokens first. Some are short term and should be allowed to sell before us. I am long so dont care because of that maybe but the argument stands.

I think there is no difference between bounty participants and ico participants. Our tokens will be locked 2 more weeks than the ico participants and this is not fair. They invest with their money and we invest with our time and for me time is more valuable. We should get the tokens at the same time with ico participants and if they dump the token, we may sell too.
I don't think so. As a bounty participant myself, I consider ICO participant as the main reason for a project's success.  Though we work hard, it's still their money that made the ICO successful. So, I believe this is just fair for them. Well, I'm coming from holder's side, I'm not planning to instantly sell mine when I receive it.
I agree with you, do not look bounty hunter get it for free, a bounty hunter is one of the important roles as well. I also will not immediately sell it, PolicyPal is a good project I will hold it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Dear Community,

Upon taking into account of the community’s feedback, airdrop and bounty supporters will receive their PAL tokens 2 weeks after exchange listing (instead of 1-2 days before exchange). Thank you!

Best Regards,
PolicyPal Network

I agree with this, the ico participants should get the tokens first. Some are short term and should be allowed to sell before us. I am long so dont care because of that maybe but the argument stands.

I think there is no difference between bounty participants and ico participants. Our tokens will be locked 2 more weeks than the ico participants and this is not fair. They invest with their money and we invest with our time and for me time is more valuable. We should get the tokens at the same time with ico participants and if they dump the token, we may sell too.
I don't think so. As a bounty participant myself, I consider ICO participant as the main reason for a project's success.  Though we work hard, it's still their money that made the ICO successful. So, I believe this is just fair for them. Well, I'm coming from holder's side, I'm not planning to instantly sell mine when I receive it.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
Dear Community,

Best Regards,
PolicyPal Network

I saw you talking in Policypal Network telegram group and i already believe that you would share this faster than me. Lol indeed i am right.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Dear Community,

Best Regards,
PolicyPal Network

Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Dear Community,

Best Regards,
PolicyPal Network

legendary
HALLO MANEJGAR, MY PREVIOUS ETHERWALLET WAS HACKED. SO PLEASS CHANGE MY ETHERWALLET

TWITTER LINK:https://twitter.com/nilbtc4555

spreadsheet: 74

bitcointalk profile name: nilbtc4555

PREVIOUS
ethereum wallet: 0x9a63A1A886560E613E1346D602969A4Fcc853657

NEW ethereum wallet: 0x413437888E3A13867ED7aC164bb39b0E1FD4C6df

GMAIL ADD: [email protected]

i believe i replied your pm.

Anyway to everyone, the PAL tokens still locked so the bounty payout wont happen yet. I also have no idea when it will be unlocked. I do see it as quite a good move at this point of time. So i do urge the bounty community to be patient and wait for the tokens.

I will update to my best ability if there is any update on the bounty campaign.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
HALLO MANEJGAR, MY PREVIOUS ETHERWALLET WAS HACKED. SO PLEASS CHANGE MY ETHERWALLET

TWITTER LINK:https://twitter.com/nilbtc4555

spreadsheet: 74

bitcointalk profile name: nilbtc4555

PREVIOUS
ethereum wallet: 0x9a63A1A886560E613E1346D602969A4Fcc853657

NEW ethereum wallet: 0x413437888E3A13867ED7aC164bb39b0E1FD4C6df

GMAIL ADD: [email protected]
legendary
Has anybody had a kyc approval yet or have they not started yet ?

Anyone also must have had a kyc approval

There is no need for kyc for bounty participants.

VAL YAP SHOWING LOVE TO THE SVK CRYPTO COMMUNITY LONDON POLICYPAL NETWORK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azgOR7eMT9k
Val Yap was at the SVK Crypto HQ showing her support for the SVK Crypto community! We are huge supporters of what Val is doing at PolicyPal and continue to help the project in anyway we can!

And Policypal Network today announced that they have new partnership!!

PolicyPal Network to explore launching CryptoProtect for Digix & traceto.io!

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-to-launch-cryptoprotect-for-digix-and-traceto-io-eb924b05b721
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
VAL YAP SHOWING LOVE TO THE SVK CRYPTO COMMUNITY LONDON POLICYPAL NETWORK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azgOR7eMT9k
Val Yap was at the SVK Crypto HQ showing her support for the SVK Crypto community! We are huge supporters of what Val is doing at PolicyPal and continue to help the project in anyway we can!

The manager have confirmed that there is no kyc for bounty participants, so need to think about that Smiley
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
Activity: 6
legendary
Hi dev, when bounty token distribution? Theres any update of spreadsheet for twitter campaign? Many thanks

The spreadsheet is already updated and submitted to the dev team for distribution. However, now the tokens are yet to be unlocked, so you have to wait patiently.

dear bounty manager, can you explain why only you who get the token while the other participants don't get the token?
and the time when you get the token is Mar 15th

Sure, crypto is open. That one is pre-sale investment. My group of friends and I both had invested a total of 70eth into Policypal Network. 1eth = 21000, but presale has 20% bonus and you can do the calculation, that should tally with the number of tokens i have. You should also be able to find a transaction of 70 eth sent out. In addition, i also contribute another 1eth during crowdsale 1st day, so you will see another 21000PAL.

As crowdsale participants are contributing through smart contract, PAL tokens are received immediately. However, the presale is not. That is why, the team has unlock PAL tokens for an extremely short period just to distribute the tokens to the presale investors. This should tally with what the telegram admin story.

Hope that clears things up.

I am also participate in signature campaign, and i am also yet to receive my tokens for that.

Good day, dear manager can explain why such delays and when about to wait for payments? Thank you

During this bear market, a lot of ico has their tokens lost value once it is unlocked without a good centralise exchanges to back it up. Therefore, Policypal Network decided to have the tokens locked until they are able to get listed on a popular centralised exchanges to ensure that there will be unmet demand to tank the price. As for when is the payment for bounty, it will be distributed 2-3days when the tokens are unlocked. Even till now, the investors are also unable to move the PAL tokens.
Good day, dear manager can explain why such delays and when about to wait for payments? Thank you

Tokens are locked until just before going on Exchange. It is a good move to prevent decentralized Exchange establishing low value. It is not about how fast we get the bounty as much as the value of our bounty Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Activity: 294
dear bounty manager, can you explain why only you who get the token while the other participants don't get the token?
and the time when you get the token is Mar 15th
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 336
Merit: 24
Hi dev, when bounty token distribution? Theres any update of spreadsheet for twitter campaign? Many thanks
Pages:
Jump to: