Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty]ARBITRAGING: ARBITRAGE TRADING SOFTWARE | $40k Reward - page 3. (Read 13560 times)

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Bounty is over or not, can i remove signature?

Hello, Thank you guys for being the part of this campaign.  We would like to thanks to all the participants.

We have started calculating the bounties, Signature participants can remove their signature on 16 April.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Bounty is over or not, can i remove signature?
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit
The team of this projects looks suspicious to me. It's that type of ICO with 6 team members. Crappy pictures and so on.
I will pass.
Activity: 535
steemit.com, telegra.ph and golos.io
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I want to create a article on my blog
This is a link : https://medium.com/@sayyidmarzanie
legendary
Sugars.zone
hallo i didnot see this link to WEB ARBITRAGE , please give me link.

Here: https://www.arbitraging.co/

I do not understand why skrin shot, if it is possible to log in twitter and see. There's no information, so we can't work.

https://twitter.com/arbitragingco

Ohh got your issue, Message delivered to the team
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
hallo i didnot see this link to WEB ARBITRAGE , please give me link.
Twitter hasn't updated since March 31.

Is it? Because my dev is saying everything is fine?

Can you give me a scrn shot?

Thank you for reporting.

I do not understand why skrin shot, if it is possible to log in twitter and see. There's no information, so we can't work.

https://twitter.com/arbitragingco
legendary
Sugars.zone

Is it? Because my dev is saying everything is fine?

Can you give me a scrn shot?

Thank you for reporting.

As this ICO already appears to have raised more than the minimum goal it had set, we'd like to remind participants that tokens are already guaranteed as the project' team supports.

Based on the above, if the campaign doesn't receive more participants, we'll have lower the rewards. For obvious reasons, we'd like to distribute the tokens evaluated at approximately $40k total to a wider range of participants. So join soon if you'd like to reap this reward.

legendary
Sugars.zone
Campaign rules are not clear. Because of this, there is a risk of breaking the rules. I would not want to waste my time.

You can ask here, what isnt clear
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
Campaign rules are not clear. Because of this, there is a risk of breaking the rules. I would not want to waste my time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 108
With the labor added to your company.
 If not for the friend who said on a thread on the forum, then all would not to do anything.
-By joining Twitter, the company puts on the website and not the official page
-There are start and end dates.
-After the accession there are no active links on the social network.

When it will fix?
Activity: 154
Hi, I joined about 2 weeks ago but until now, I see the stake not updated? I think it's wrong with ur new site because sunmoney is work like charm, can you clarify this?
Same joined 1 week ago still showing 0 retweet and 0 stakes and also clarify what do you mean by 3/day retweet can i get 3 retweet stakes a day or 21 retweet stakes/week?
legendary
Sugars.zone
Hi, I joined about 2 weeks ago but until now, I see the stake not updated? I think it's wrong with ur new site because sunmoney is work like charm, can you clarify this?

Messaged sent to the developer.
Activity: 103
Merit: 4
legendary
Sugars.zone
Only 4 days remaining

As this ICO already appears to have raised more than the minimum goal it had set, we'd like to remind participants that tokens are already guaranteed as the project' team supports.

Based on the above, if the campaign doesn't receive more participants, we'll have lower the rewards. For obvious reasons, we'd like to distribute the tokens evaluated at approximately $40k total to a wider range of participants. So join soon if you'd like to reap this reward.

When does the week begin and end? I would like to join the signature campaign, but I do not see enough information for this.

Weeks are added

-snip-

BE CAREFUL

Activity: 404
Merit: 10
When does the week begin and end? I would like to join the signature campaign, but I do not see enough information for this.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
Hello, I have a question about your website.  Today I went out to signup for your newest bounty.  While I was in the website, I wanted to check on the status of this bounty, which I have signed up for weeks ago.  When I did, I can see that I'm signed up for both Twitter and Telegram bounties, but, it says I have 0 stakes for both.  For twitter, it says 0 retweets and 0 stakes.  I have joined the telegram channel, and I have been consistently retweeting.  Is it possible that there is an error on the website where it is not showing our stakes currently?  I want to join your new bounty, but, I'm afraid that my work is being overlooked.  Please advise, I'd appreciate it kindly!

Hello dear participant

Please keep joining the new bounty and keep working as according to rules. As the website is in beta version, we are working on the back end. Your stakes will be updated once everything developed.

Your stakes won't be lost.

Regards

Thank you very much for getting back to me, I very much appreciate it!  I've gone ahead and signed up for the new bounty as well.  Best of luck to you and your team, and again, many thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: