Pages:
Author

Topic: ██████【BOUNTY】█🌟█🌟█BLOCKLANCER█🌟█WIN🌟LNC🌟WORTH🌟UP🌟TO🌟25.000$███████&# - page 59. (Read 71079 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
in the site the link was on the ANN thread to post but in the rules here it says post
in the bounty thread. I have posted in the ANN thread and I will post her as well.

here is the code given when I register for signature campaign.

3446sig

Hi,

Thank you very much!

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
in the site the link was on the ANN thread to post but in the rules here it says post
in the bounty thread. I have posted in the ANN thread and I will post her as well.

here is the code given when I register for signature campaign.

3446sig
Activity: 658
Activity: 763
Merit: 252
So this ICO Bounty campaign is over now correct?

When do Bounty Participants get paid out?

Why you say this? Where this news come from?
ICO end on September 5...where did you get that info?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

Why you say this? Where this news come from?
Activity: 406
Merit: 251

Activity: 182
I have participated in sosial media bounty campaign. I hope this project is successful. Goodluck n thanks
Activity: 246
all bounty participant put 1 ethereum they will hit their soft cap.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Hello dev/manager, as stated on this thread, the only retweet that is allowed is that with # tag, that's, e.g #blocklancer, but going through the Twitter page I can't find any post that has the #tag on it, the only post i could see is that with @ tag, e.g, @blocklancer. Please i will like to know if the # tag and @ tag are the same thing.
Thanks

The rule for tagging #blocklancer has becoming more of an annoyance rather a good thing. I for one as with most others would fail the 4 day requirement of posting a #blocklancer post due to other commitments like family, work, among many other things. I would recommend to scrap the 4 day ruling and let us post on twitter and facebook everything that has a hashtag or anything you post really. Add a rule only post 5 a day or something. Your bounty website would be able to pick that we are doing our work in sharing this. Thanks for reading this.
Activity: 192
Hello, my twitter stakes count seems to be stuck on 725 for a while now. Can you please look into? My handle is @DmitriyPerelste
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Hello dev/manager, as stated on this thread, the only retweet that is allowed is that with # tag, that's, e.g #blocklancer, but going through the Twitter page I can't find any post that has the #tag on it, the only post i could see is that with @ tag, e.g, @blocklancer. Please i will like to know if the # tag and @ tag are the same thing.
Thanks
Activity: 448
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
Its a long ICO but it can be a good sign for all of us though,Good luck for Blocklancer team
Activity: 420
Hi there.
How long will continue Bounty Campagin? Till the ICO end isnt it?

Hi,
The Bounty ends at the end of the ICO at September 5.

Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team

So i still have a chance to get 1-st place )))
Hi there.

Hi,
The Bounty ends at the end of the ICO at September 5.

Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team
Activity: 420
Hi there.
Activity: 210
The ico is launch smoothly but i have a question this ico have a good start but me i don't know when will the campaign or the ico ends? may you explain it to me? so i am aware when will this campaign ends and i will invest some eth.
Pages:
Jump to: