Pages:
Author

Topic: ██████【BOUNTY】█🌟█🌟█BLOCKLANCER█🌟█WIN🌟LNC🌟WORTH🌟UP🌟TO🌟25.000$███████&# - page 7. (Read 71046 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Yes, the process of issuing the promised reward is somewhat delayed  Grin I was hoping that by now we will celebrate, but ... We will wait another. I hope it's worth it  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
arghhh my balance in website portal still 0  Undecided why?
hi dev can u tell me whats wrong? and can u tell me how your count LNC token form participant stake? Roll Eyes
Activity: 1708
Guys, who got their bounty tokens, please skip here the address, from which the distribution occurs?

I've received a few from this address: 0x859d5448F2Aec9e5E55489c15723f560b1e813f3

As others reported i also can't understand calculation metod, as i was supposed to receive many more tokens.

when first received a gift and compared with stakes there is a difference commented on some bounty participants, explained on telegram (not here) that there is not yet entered, so after that there is a change in web bounty for total stakes.
I count it now is true, but for other bounty still not received, so wait again
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
Guys, who got their bounty tokens, please skip here the address, from which the distribution occurs?

I've received a few from this address: 0x859d5448F2Aec9e5E55489c15723f560b1e813f3

As others reported i also can't understand calculation metod, as i was supposed to receive many more tokens.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Hello dev. I not recieved my token bounty. And i not sign in my acount blocklancer. Please help me sir. how to sign in my account again.does it affect my bounty share.

for faster response from the manager and team blocklancer, it's good through telegram, because there are also experienced like you and can be responded more quickly.
hopefully can help for your settlement

https://t.me/blocklancerCommunity
Activity: 270
Hello dev. I not recieved my token bounty. And i not sign in my acount blocklancer. Please help me sir. how to sign in my account again.does it affect my bounty share.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
How long we need wait for facebook and twitter bounty?

still no answer for facebook and twitter.
it looks like managers and teams are more active and answer questions on the telegram than here.

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
joined facebook bounty 7 months ago, and recaived 48 LNC.
sad life  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 265

nothing and very little information circulating here compared to in telegram, but very much awaiting continued distribution after the grace given for bounty signature.
hopefully the team can finish as well as possible.
success is always a team blocklancer.
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
long long company is over, our work has not been left unappreciated! by common efforts, we made it, coins in the wallet!
Of course, we are waiting for the stock exchange!
Activity: 560
I am still waiting for LNC payments in my wallet to join in bounty twitter campaign and facebook
whether anyone has received LNC for social media Huh Huh Huh
I am also waiting for this sir. until now has not get the distribution of LNC tokens from bounty facebook and twitter sir. is it true that bounty sosmed is still waiting for the distribution?

it seems so ....... I am also waiting because I just follow the facebook / twitter / blog, which I know from their telegram, the new one given his gift for bounty signature, be patient for some time again will be shared also for the others.
it seems the distribution is done regularly and we should be patient as possible for social media will get the last order but the important thing is there is a sign of this distribution there is hope we will get LNC in mywallet
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
the General reserve bounty = 3,043,547 LNC , 26% on a subscription is 791 322 LNK token, my bet is 0.29561% Share (182 Stakes ). 791322 * 0.0029561= 2339. Why counted 728

has been fixed by the blocklancer team by correcting% share in its web bounty, after many protests, maybe with% share now it can be ascertained as obtained.
hopefully the blocklancer team can provide an explanation, because now may be so true calculation.
I was 0.4418% now changed to 0.1374%
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I am still waiting for LNC payments in my wallet to join in bounty twitter campaign and facebook
I am also waiting for this sir. until now has not get the distribution of LNC tokens from bounty facebook and twitter sir. is it true that bounty sosmed is still waiting for the distribution?

it seems so ....... I am also waiting because I just follow the facebook / twitter / blog, which I know from their telegram, the new one given his gift for bounty signature, be patient for some time again will be shared also for the others.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
Pages:
Jump to: