Pages:
Author

Topic: ██████【BOUNTY】█🌟█🌟█BLOCKLANCER█🌟█WIN🌟LNC🌟WORTH🌟UP🌟TO🌟25.000$███████&# - page 79. (Read 71079 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Does the admins here have a spreadsheet where I can view the status of me joining the facebook campaign? I would like to check if I am performing here in the facebook bounty and I am pretty sure I am.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
hello how i know if i was really part of signature campaign??
Hi,
You're part in the signature campaign in the moment you write you sig code here or in the announcement thread.
Everything is automated from there, the joining date is the date of the post.
If you shouldn't see points after 48 hours you can write us, and we look into it, to solve the issue.

Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team
Activity: 214
Merit: 105
Don't Be Stupid
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
I joined the social media campaing.. Hope this is not too late
Hi,
No definitely not too late there is stll plenty of time left. Wink

Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team
Activity: 255
still open or not twitter campaign?
Hi,
The Twitter campaign is still open.

Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team
Activity: 419
Hello dev, please review my account in signature camapaign because my payment per post is 2.7 stake. Hoping for your best feedback sir.
Hi,
Is there anything wrong with the payment of stakes, because we hadn't updated the stakes since 32 hours but the next update is ready you should be able to see it in a couple of minutes.
Best regards
Thank you dev Wink

Can I reserve good Dutch translation ?
Sorry Sir but there is no vacant in Dutch translation sir because it is already reserved.
Thanks for answering the questions of the new ones. It's great to have you on board.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
Hello dev, please review my account in signature camapaign because my payment per post is 2.7 stake. Hoping for your best feedback sir.
Hi,
Is there anything wrong with the payment of stakes, because we hadn't updated the stakes since 32 hours but the next update is ready you should be able to see it in a couple of minutes.
Best regards
Thank you dev Wink

Can I reserve good Dutch translation ?
Sorry Sir but there is no vacant in Dutch translation sir because it is already reserved.
Activity: 148
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013
Hello there !

I'm joining signature campaign Smiley
Signature code : 1372sig
Hi,
Best regards
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
Hello, I joined the Facebook and Twitter campaign. Thank you and good luck with this project!
Hi, thanks for joining,
Everyone joining is a win.
with appreciation,
The Blocklancer Team
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
Hello, I joined the Facebook and Twitter campaign. Thank you and good luck with this project!
Activity: 504
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: