Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]BLOCKSCART - $400k Bounty - Signature campaign active - page 3. (Read 2530 times)

copper member
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Hello, last question, I sent a report to the form, how do I know correctly I fulfilled it or not? Is there any table?

Not yet. Those who made through the week will see this week's result when current week is finished.
Hi dev do I need to post here the retweets from March 30- April 4 ?

No. Use the form Instead.
copper member
Thanks all.

We are just completing BLOCPAY and will have a demo soon.
Hello. the form of the report on the bounty should be filled every day or once a week? Thank you

Totally at your discretion.
Activity: 93
Hello, last question, I sent a report to the form, how do I know correctly I fulfilled it or not? Is there any table?

Not yet. Those who made through the week will see this week's result when current week is finished.
Hi dev do I need to post here the retweets from March 30- April 4 ?
Activity: 182
It means I can submit my daily retweet maximum 5 in a day on form from the day I fill up the main registration form?
copper member

copper member
another ecommerce project with great opportunity to investors

Yes, another project. But, this project has platform ready and in testing phase, unlike others. Also, fee-free buying and selling, unlike others.
copper member
Hello ,

There is no mention about the tweets? How many tweets for week? Are there any telegram group for bounty ?

Thanks

Its maximum 5 per day and you there is a link to telegram on the thread. Read it and you will find it. Feel free to ask any questions here and on telegram.
copper member
Thanks all.

Hello. the form of the report on the bounty should be filled every day or once a week? Thank you

You can either fill daily or once a week, just make sure to enter date for each day that you are filling bounty for. There is a form above.
copper member
Hello, I applied to participate in a Twitter company, where can I see whether they accepted me or not?

You are accepted if you were able to fill the form and please make sure to update the bounty form for twitter with your retweet links. Maximum 5 per day.
Activity: 110
Hello ,

There is no mention about the tweets? How many tweets for week? Are there any telegram group for bounty ?

Thanks
Activity: 91
another ecommerce project with great opportunity to investors
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
Thanks all.

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Hello, I applied to participate in a Twitter company, where can I see whether they accepted me or not?
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
Sir i just want to ask...
How many report in all in a week.??
Pages:
Jump to: