Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][BOPT] Blockoptions - The First Decentralized Binary Options Platform - page 5. (Read 15367 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 512
so there are no bounty blog/article or video? i was submited the form long time ago article and video like other bounty im always in and accepted but this project didnt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9z3C2LSjKU

https://danipay-infoku.blogspot.co.id/2017/07/binaryoption-yang-berteknologi.html

im gladly to support this ico and thanks if any rewards for me. ETH address 0x756e8259C266229d687df5cafA7B1293Ca3f6a1a

Activity: 335
Merit: 101
Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500
i don't get my facebook stakes. when i filled up the form, i  filled three times by my mistake. my spreadsheet serial number is 143.please check it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Don't worry about your stakes of previous week, they have now been updated !

The Spreadsheets of Twitter, Facebook and Signature Campaigns have been finalised.

With that the 6 week long Bounties have finally come to an end and the tokens would be distributed shortly.

Total Stakes to be distributed for Twitter, Facebook and Signature Campaigns : 8671

It was the first Bounty Campaign managed by me.
If you wish, you may give Trust rating on my account, so that I may progress in my work.

If any participants have any queries regarding the stakes, just send me a pm.

Regards
hlw sir, happy to joining this bounty....
please check my last week task
already submitted my task
but don't get stake last week.
thanks sir

Great progress. congratulation for successful completed ICO. now i am so happy with my stakes.

Thanks for your work. All is calculated quickly and fairly. Good luck in your future work.

The Spreadsheets of Twitter, Facebook and Signature Campaigns have been finalised.

With that the 6 week long Bounties have finally come to an end and the tokens would be distributed shortly.

Total Stakes to be distributed for Twitter, Facebook and Signature Campaigns : 8671

If you wish, you may give Trust rating on my account, so that I may progress in my work.

Regards
hlw sir, happy to joining this bounty....
please check my last week task
already submitted my task
but don't get stake last week.
thanks sir

Great progress. congratulation for successful completed ICO. now i am so happy with my stakes.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Regards
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
This thread will no longer be active as it main purpose was for bounty reports and bounty related stuffs.

Bounty campaign has been officially ended 

full news and updates on bounty rewards will be out soon.

follow the the main ANN thread for latest news and updates

N:B ask all your questions in the main ANN thread. for if you ask here, you might not get a respond.

click here to visit ANN thread

regards
hello,can i remove the signature?
Activity: 464
This thread will no longer be active as it main purpose was for bounty reports and bounty related stuffs.

Bounty campaign has been officially ended 

full news and updates on bounty rewards will be out soon.

follow the the main ANN thread for latest news and updates

N:B ask all your questions in the main ANN thread. for if you ask here, you might not get a respond.

click here to visit ANN thread

regards
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Won't this week be paid for the bounties then? because of your tweets of today?
Activity: 672
https://paynote.eu
About facebook:
If I have a community on crypto currency where there are 2000 subscribers
I can participate?
Activity: 518
Merit: 262
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
Hi. I just wanna ask what does this ICO offer anyway? Since your token sale ended already. I think this program offers something good for the members.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Hello Manager what was the problem for my fifth week there is no stakes updated in the spreadsheet as i have posted my 5 weeks in a seperate thread.
Kindly update me on this issue, what was the mistake done by me.
Hello. Tell me please, why do I have 0 for 6 weeks. That's my job  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21434201
Activity: 672
hello manager,
I see in spreadsheets blog still empty, when will update?
Pages:
Jump to: