Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]BREM - blockchain project in the sphere of real estate - page 9. (Read 10688 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hi! I wish you success and fruitful week! The generosity of pleasant company, engaged in the promotion. Cheesy
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
is the campaign bounty project still running or already closed?
I joined bounty sosmed
facebook n twitter ..thx
Activity: 322

You will forgive me, but now there are so many IDFs on the real estate and I think there will be a whole heap, so why waste time on another one?

Hi, well you have a good point of view. But we really see that real estate market needs changes, and having some rivalry has never been bad. Moreover real estate market is pretty big and has a lot of branches. We do believe that our project is worthy to get its place on it.
We also consider that many teams of such projects don't have enough experience, they just got great idea, but do not know hoe to reach it, but at the same time we have a team of proffesionals who does have experience and so we have a well-considered plan.
Thanks for your reply, hope I manged to explain why)
Activity: 270

You will forgive me, but now there are so many IDFs on the real estate and I think there will be a whole heap, so why waste time on another one?
Hi! How do I understand the reports do not need to be published? If so, then this is super.
Yes reports are not mandatory)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi! How do I understand the reports do not need to be published? If so, then this is super.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
 joined in bounty twitter and facebook
Interesting project. I wish the developers good luck and successful implementation.
Just stay wirh us!) And you will see)
Thanks for your warm words)
Activity: 308
Interesting project. I wish the developers good luck and successful implementation.
joined in bounty twitter and facebook

Thank you for your participation and support.

Attached to the Bounty. The conditions are good and the project inspires confidence.

Thanks a lot for your truth! We won't let you down
Good project, join bounty campaign.

Thanks a lot and welcome you among our participants)
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Good project, join bounty campaign.
Hi guys. I really like the idea of ​​the project. I will support you and monitor the implementation of this project.
Joined the Bounty campaign.
Thanks a lot and sure don't lose us from your sight  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi guys. I really like the idea of ​​the project. I will support you and monitor the implementation of this project.
Joined the Bounty campaign.
Joined twitter and facebook campaign. Cool Cool Cool

thanks for your support! Good luck to you!)
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Joined twitter and facebook campaign. Cool Cool Cool

Good evening!
Bitcointalk Username *
 Zararus

Bitcointalk Profile Link *
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/zararus-1143522

Joined the bounty of the company in tweeter and facebook. Conditions fulfilled on the promotion. Where should I submit my work reports?

It's not optional, we are manually checking all your work. But thanks for asking)
Activity: 294

Good evening!
Bitcointalk Username *
 Zararus

Bitcointalk Profile Link *
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/zararus-1143522

Joined the bounty of the company in tweeter and facebook. Conditions fulfilled on the promotion. Where should I submit my work reports?
i have joined  twitter bounty campaign

That's really good! You can join more branches if you want to get more stakes)
Pages:
Jump to: