Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY.CLOSED] Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 2. (Read 8978 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 135
Hire us on telegram => @TacticBtc
when is the token will be distributed sir?

just wait news
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
when is the token will be distributed sir?
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
Bitcoin Talk Name: designersinan
Bitcoin Talk Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/designersinan-1090958
Post Count (including this post): 42
ETH Address: 0x045A7129B943eEf7528Ef042A3AdD153B70dc8e1
You have not updated the stake for week 4 or later. Please update for our stake.

signature campaign ends(last 3 week)
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
You have not updated the stake for week 4 or later. Please update for our stake.
Dear manager. Change please my purse in the Blogging company. A line in the table No. 268. MEW: 0xCDa7A32b1BD9539a509aEAA764E7559219D28aD7 Thanks.

Updated
Activity: 2520
Merit: 251
Dear manager. Change please my purse in the Blogging company. A line in the table No. 268. MEW: 0xCDa7A32b1BD9539a509aEAA764E7559219D28aD7 Thanks.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
I am little confused here, you mean Signature Bounty ended? or it is closed for new participant only? Could you please clear it.

How about Blogging bounty? I was planning to write a blog after few days. :/

signature campaign ended

blogging campaign continues

Hello Hotachy. From what is written in last posts, I understand the Taklimakan Network signature campaigns is over, but blogging continues. How about the twitter bounty campaign? Thanks.
Thank you very much Hotachy. You know when the bounty campaign will be finished?

just Blogging Campaign

Hello again Hotachy. I dont undestand exactly... the twitter bounty campaign is over or is ongoing? Please tell me. Thank you. Good luck!

just blogging campaign continues

Thank you very much Hotachy. You know when the Taklimakan Network bounty campaign will be finished as a date? Campaign will continuue until on the 9th of the June? Good luck!

Bounty Campaign ends on the 9th of the June

Thank you again Hotachy. We will be here and we await until the 9th of the June. Good luck Taklimakan Network and to everyone involved here.
I am little confused here, you mean Signature Bounty ended? or it is closed for new participant only? Could you please clear it.

signature campaign ended

Hello Hotachy. From what is written in last posts, I understand the Taklimakan Network signature campaigns is over, but blogging continues. How about the twitter bounty campaign? Thanks.
Thank you very much Hotachy. You know when the bounty campaign will be finished?

just Blogging Campaign

Hello again Hotachy. I dont undestand exactly... the twitter bounty campaign is over or is ongoing? Please tell me. Thank you. Good luck!

Thank you very much Hotachy. You know when the Taklimakan Network bounty campaign will be finished as a date? Campaign will continuue until on the 9th of the June? Good luck!

Bounty Campaign ends on the 9th of the June

signature campaign ended

just Blogging Campaign

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Bitcoin Talk Name: Tungnguyenmmo
Bitcoin Talk Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tungnguyenmmo-1324869
Post Count (including this post): 16
ETH Address: 0x5bD1049928DB925c63E765314DF60B7634A0f1E1
so after the sig campaign is closed i can remove my signature now ? I just want to be sure hah Grin

you can!!

signature campaign ended

just Blogging Campaign

Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
so after the sig campaign is closed i can remove my signature now ? I just want to be sure hah Grin

signature campaign ended

just Blogging Campaign

Bitcoin Talk Name: Veseloff
Bitcoin Talk Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/veseloff-1161165
Post Count (including this post): 454
ETH Address: 0x577FA2553Af35908072Af7fc61270fd98022002b

Signature Campaign ended

signature campaign ended

just Blogging Campaign
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Bitcoin Talk Name: Veseloff
Bitcoin Talk Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/veseloff-1161165
Post Count (including this post): 454
ETH Address: 0x577FA2553Af35908072Af7fc61270fd98022002b

signature campaign ended

Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform

signature campaign ended

Thank you, I removed my signature code as your suggest! Best wish for Taklimakan
Pages:
Jump to: