Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][Ended] Centra - Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 10. (Read 82840 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 287
when will we receive the bounty?why I have not sent payment? Huh
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
Guys if you have any bounty related questions you can discuss with @centratechsam in this new Telegram group

https://t.me/joinchat/Gg-Ljg0x10rFA23ih_yshQ
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
Today received the long-awaited bounty for twitter and facebook, very pleased, it was worth it. Thank you, Sam
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
I wrote Sam about paying for the bounty, got a quick response in a couple of hours! Tokens are already in my wallet.
Thank you, Sam Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I have messaged to sam but not receiving his reply regarding my bounty. lets see when he replied or send me my twitter, slake/telegram bounty payments.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 2032
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Received bounty from the Slack/Telegram Campaign!!

Waiting for the one corresponding to the Translations Campaign Smiley

You rule!! Go Centra Go! Thanks Smartiphone and Centra Team.
Activity: 257
Merit: 12
I haven't been reading this thread since I received the payments for signature campaign. As I see, many people still haven't received their payments. A similar situation we could found in many projects. Such tendence is not good.

You are absolutely right

these are bad trends

1) There is no respect for the participants

2) Insulting the participants (they call us "beggars")

3) Participants are not paid for work !!!

i dont know why you guys are angry to the team of centra. they say that the bounty has been distributed withing a period of 8 weeks. only 6 weeks has been passed.
bounty hunter really short tempered here. cant wait to dump their coin.

I think that's enough?

Activity: 434
Merit: 110
I haven't been reading this thread since I received the payments for signature campaign. As I see, many people still haven't received their payments. A similar situation we could found in many projects. Such tendence is not good.

You are absolutely right

these are bad trends

i dont know why you guys are angry to the team of centra. they say that the bounty has been distributed withing a period of 8 weeks. only 6 weeks has been passed.
bounty hunter really short tempered here. cant wait to dump their coin.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
thanks dev i have received token centratech for participants who have not received can pm  telegram
 Grin Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Hello, 

Please change my wallet address and show me some CTR tokens

Username :
shadyrifles
Old : applewebdata://C5E670F0-0CF0-405D-BB2B-78D5611F9786/0x950e296833EC052637bbD785184B4D9551943d5c
New : 0x950e296833EC052637bbD785184B4D9551943d5c

Twitter Campaign S.No: 1751
Facebook Campaign S.No: 876
Telegram/Slack S.No : 377

Thanks

You are absolutely right

these are bad trends

This is the worst bounty distribution I have ever seen.They did not make the sheet public and are randomly paying out to users who raise their queries? Why don't these guys send as per the sheet if it is updated?

For translations, I really feel bad for your guys, the sheet is not public, so they send some tokens to close this request.
I fully agree with your state because they sent to me some random amount to shut up, but that's not right, spreadsheet is not unpdated, this countings get from nothing, no response from moderation and SmartIphone with any updates about the campaign, i get offended on telegram chat and get kicked out for asking about the updates on the spreadsheets

I wrote yesterday about this

they do not respect bounty members

what are these answers?

"Relax buddy, you will get your bounty"

this is nonsense...
I also got the same answer, they are acting that they are busy and dont have time to process the calculation on the spreadsheet. People it is already 7 weeks and only signature campaign has been done for 6 weeks they done nothing and this payments should be recognized as pittance to shup-up and make some postive feedback

payment to several participants

consisting of a list of more than 4,000 participants

will not make a positive feedback

and will not add a positive to this company...
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
This is the worst bounty distribution I have ever seen.They did not make the sheet public and are randomly paying out to users who raise their queries? Why don't these guys send as per the sheet if it is updated?

For translations, I really feel bad for your guys, the sheet is not public, so they send some tokens to close this request.
I fully agree with your state because they sent to me some random amount to shut up, but that's not right, spreadsheet is not unpdated, this countings get from nothing, no response from moderation and SmartIphone with any updates about the campaign, i get offended on telegram chat and get kicked out for asking about the updates on the spreadsheets

I wrote yesterday about this

they do not respect bounty members

what are these answers?

"Relax buddy, you will get your bounty"

this is nonsense...
I also got the same answer, they are acting that they are busy and dont have time to process the calculation on the spreadsheet. People it is already 7 weeks and only signature campaign has been done for 6 weeks they done nothing and this payments should be recognized as pittance to shup-up and make some postive feedback
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I see everyone has received social media bounty but I don't accept it?   Cry
Username : Iphone5s
No spreadsheet: 499
Eth address: 0xE3a31412d588B7247295871CE294080d9bB70430

no that's not true

only a few people received

there are still many participants

I speak as a minimum of about 1000 participants

who did not receive any payments for 7 weeks...

I think only I have not received because I see if it is active in telegram and here to request will be given. Huh

except for you there are many more participants

nothing received...

Twitter - total participants 1916

Facebook - total participants 1019

Check  here   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B6ByoCPDrC86a6NzAIYCS2qGgLaJubQ0O6EXv7A-lvU/edit#gid=1584934292

and you will see that in all categories

there will be more than 4000 participants...
I am very grateful and very happy that you have sent me a CTR Token. very quickly your response thank you
I hope your progress can be successful Wink

Are you serious?

I'm just waiting for an answer to the question

it's been 10 days already

and there is no answer...
Activity: 598
I am very grateful and very happy that you have sent me a CTR Token. very quickly your response thank you
I hope your progress can be successful Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
I got my payment - Thank you Sam!  Wink
Just, could you please make spreadsheet active and/or update them. Because we received just tokens, but we don´t know for what is that. We would like to see distribution, how much for what, maybe I received just for Twitter, and should wait for more (hope so  Roll Eyes)?
Otherwise, a bit long. But, it was worth it. Thank you.
Activity: 272
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
I am still waiting for my twitter bounty.
Just got paid, talked to Sam in the Telegram chat and 2 minutes later had my bounty.
hello where is link telegrm sam,,please help me thanks
Pages:
Jump to: