Author

Topic: [Bounty][Ended] Centra - Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 119. (Read 82853 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
I joined the campaign. Well this is my first time ever to add any signature and i would like to know how it works. Good luck everyone.

Just wear the signature and make the required number of posts while following the campaign rules.
Each week successfully completing the work will give you stakes and this stakes will become tokens at the end of the campaign.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I joined the campaign. Well this is my first time ever to add any signature and i would like to know how it works. Good luck everyone.
Activity: 313
A few days ago i signed up twitter and fb bounty campaign from this site: http://www.centra.tech/bounty-program/
But not show at spreadsheet.

Not intend to duplicated, so I re-registered through the OP and done.

Thank you
Activity: 728
joined twitter centra bounty.
Activity: 607
Merit: 106
i was joined centra,

that is great & amazing project for new cryptocurrency

good luck
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I am in on the Centra bounty!   Woot! Let's all help and make it happen for them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 115
Future is Minter
Guys, You can share and retweet every centra's post. It would be great for project  Wink
Activity: 448
joined  to TW and FB campaign
wish you sucesful ICO
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
joined facebook, good luck!
Activity: 252
joined social media facebook & twitter
Activity: 490
Merit: 259
Hello, thats seems a great plan, I am joining the twitter campaign for social media /  telegram and slack. good luck dev and team.
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Hi sir,i have joined social media campaign,good luck for you project sir....
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Joined on twitter bounty. Expect a lot on this project to be more advanced and successful. To be better good luck!!
Activity: 221
I joined social media bounty campaign. Thanks! I hope I still have time to get some stakes. When will bounty campaign end?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
Join the bounty facebook and twitter
thanks
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
I want to ask anyone on this thread, to ask about bounty articles, and I look at the list of nonexistent participants to put the article Links, so dev can see our article, so what kind of system works, do I have to send pm first or It's not necessary ...  Huh Huh
Activity: 420
joined social media bounty facebook & twitter, thanks
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Would like to inform that I am part of the signature campaign now and would be happy to promote this project to be a grand success.
Activity: 784
hi, SmartIphone, thanks for this campaign. Joined twitter
Jump to: