Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][Ended] Centra - Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 28. (Read 82842 times)

Activity: 583
Merit: 250
It's been a long time since there's no good news for all bounty campaign participants, is there no fee for all the campaign participants? If there is no payment I will not wait for your spreadsheets and paid updates. Thank you for your successful projects along with our work assistance.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
from the first day, the ANN thread was a self moderating topic! i hope everyone learned lessons from this experience!

bounty participants must also be careful when they choose what project supporting!
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
from the first time CTR listed on exchange that the price is always down.
never rise even one time.
I thought that this centra is scam...and I dont know about manager.
for all bounty participants do not hove to much for payments...

Looks like manager is from centra team also, and now they are running new scam project and abondoned centra
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
from the first time CTR listed on exchange that the price is always down.
never rise even one time.
I thought that this centra is scam...and I dont know about manager.
for all bounty participants do not hove to much for payments...
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I'm still surprised that there are only promises and everything, more like a scam.  the manager comes in, gives false promises and takes it again
Activity: 854
Merit: 115
Hi, when is the plan to distribute Centra tokens to our Bounty participants? because it is so long we wait for our reward.

you should wait 4 more weeks. the distribution of bounty rewards will take 8 weeks to complete. 4 weeks has passed already. so wait 4 more
Hi, when is the plan to distribute Centra tokens to our Bounty participants? because it is so long we wait for our reward.

you should wait 4 more weeks. the distribution of bounty rewards will take 8 weeks to complete. 4 weeks has passed already. so wait 4 more

Spreadsheet hasn't updated yet even already 4 weeks  are past.

Should wait 4 more weeks? nonsense.

You guys wrong 5 weeks allready pass,
first distribution schedule is friday october 6,
 now running 6 weeks, but they are not paying us, teribble centra work.

Spreadsheet hasn't updated yet even already 4 weeks  are past.

If wait 10 years they also not paid, i allready repeatly post here about centra will not paid for bounty anymore, so dont asking about payment, they scam all people.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Native Korean, Professional Translator

Spreadsheet hasn't updated yet even already 4 weeks  are past.

Activity: 294

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have good news guys, I've got the confirmation from the Centra Tech team that I will get the a part of funds these days (most likely tomorrow)

To know what will be distributed, stay tuned!
the manager said that the distrbusi will last a few days but why you as a manager is so long to count the number of tokens that participants get especially blogs & media, people do not know if their property will get the tokens or not because you did not update it! do the next calculation you can say the distribution will take place.

Why still wait ? Centra allready scam and not paying
Activity: 598
Merit: 10
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
I have good news guys, I've got the confirmation from the Centra Tech team that I will get the a part of funds these days (most likely tomorrow)

Well, finally the long-awaited good news, but first of all everyone is interested in updating the Google formula. Thank you.
Activity: 980
Merit: 258
and still I would like to see the table filled up they are ready or not yet? but first of all I would like to receive a reward for bounty signature.Thanks
Activity: 756
Merit: 259

That is definitely some great news. Centra Tech team will give you funds for the bounty campaign, the question is though why the counting is so slow? On Monday it will be 5 weeks since bounty has finished and only signatures have been counted... once bounty community can see at least how much stakes they got, everyone will be more calmed down and relaxed. Anyway, thanks for your great job!
Activity: 462
when is the day of the distribution of the bounty? It would be good to update the calculation sheet to know what is the amount delivered
If you believe the information in the group, the tables are already ready, so why they will not be published for the participants?

Dont trust what they said, this is only bullshit about the bounty payment, from 4 weeks ago they only said soon, but nothing
Activity: 378
Merit: 134
"The future of advertisement intelligence"
If you believe the information in the group, the tables are already ready, so why they will not be published for the participants?
Activity: 616
Merit: 321

really good news. I very much hope that the payment will be on the weekend, and not only for signatures but also for everything else
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Centrember — Centra Tech’s November

We are days away from “Centrember” which will officially begin on November 1st! The Centra Tech core team has been hard at work to make this upcoming month one for the books! We wanted to take the time to go over the timeline details of what we have for November.

Centra Wallet Version 2.0 will be live in the Apple iOS Store, Google Play Store, and Desktop Web App.

https://medium.com/@Centra/centrember-centra-techs-big-november-84a77eacbf78
Unfortunately the ANN thread on closed, hope this can make CTR great again, I expect the CTR price back to 30k satoshi, because I bought more than $ 1000 in livecoin with 30k satoshi, and now drop over 90%
Pages:
Jump to: