Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][Ended] Centra - Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 38. (Read 82842 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
PosToken
Is all the bounty finished? I see this topic often on the top but the title have [End] already
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
 Dev sir, It's with great joy to know that this giant project has finally comes to a successful completion. I am with high expectation of receiving my valuable tokens. Thanks to the efforts of this great team.
Activity: 476
still we are waiting for reward. why took long time. i hope we will get soon bounties
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
I was traveling and when I checked my address, I was glad to know that I had received my rewards from the signature! Now I'm waiting for the twitter reward! Thanks CTR. Smiley
Activity: 137
Can anyone tell me when blog bounty will be distributed? I wrote three powerful blog post for centra. Thanks
Activity: 854
Is bounty distribution for signature campaign finished? Just wanna know when blog distribution will start.

no it is not finished yet, some people are still waiting!
But OP said it will come yesterday, so it needs to arrive at every minute... ...
I will be patient waiting for the token arrive in my wallet Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Is bounty distribution for signature campaign finished? Just wanna know when blog distribution will start.

no it is not finished yet, some people are still waiting!
But OP said it will come yesterday, so it needs to arrive at every minute... ...
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
Hello, bounty manager, I'm signature participant. You've sent me message on 15th of october about giving you correct ETH address. Originally I've sent wrong address from wave's platform and that's why it's impossible to send me my rewards. I've sent you PM on 16th of october with address but it's still not changed. Hope You've read my message. Here is my correct ETH address: 0x064C3C5eDFcb470a4Bb55f697CBe1c0810EF09c4
Activity: 434
Due to some health issues I'm out of town and due to very high sensitive information I cant sent the payment from different devices but mine.

Tonight I will go home and send the remaining payment for this week (#2) to signature participants.

No panic. Those that "been hacked" you had time to change the address a lot, be careful next time.

how about blog campaign sir when the spreedsheet will be update ?
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
SmartIphone, Thanks for the update. I wish you a speedy recovery, because health is the most important
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
hoping the bounty of social media is distributed, but it is unlikely to be distributed in the near future
Yes, it is true. because it all needs a little process to distribute it all. so please be patient in the near future. surely everything will be fine
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
How about social media Campaign Sir Any News? Embarrassed

Smartiphone said that thats the last one to be distibuted. So come back here after 8 weeks and expect your payment after that.
can you say pls where I can see what campaign will be next one to be distributed?
Activity: 101
hoping the bounty of social media is distributed, but it is unlikely to be distributed in the near future
Activity: 168
@smartiphone,
thanks for the update of distribution, i hope you are getting well soon!  Wink
Activity: 630

Smartiphone said that thats the last one to be distibuted. So come back here after 8 weeks and expect your payment after that.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Activity: 406
Where can I see the charges in the table?
Activity: 406
Hello!Where can I see the rates?
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
Due to some health issues I'm out of town and due to very high sensitive information I cant sent the payment from different devices but mine.

Tonight I will go home and send the remaining payment for this week (#2) to signature participants.

No panic. Those that "been hacked" you had time to change the address a lot, be careful next time.
thank you for the info you gave. this will be very useful to the campaign participants. and I hope you are fine. because without you we are here can not anything.
Pages:
Jump to: