Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][Ended] Centra - Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 46. (Read 82852 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
still 0 balance my CTR in MEW Sad please fix mine line number 189
address:0x8FcC63369CBb096A17dE6313d2375943aE4E5cfC
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
please where can i find the custom token ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
ıs there any news abaout social media bounty Huh Huh, the spreadsheats isn't update yet

the campaign manager SmartIphone said that the distribution of social media bounty is the last one to be rewarded. so expect your rewards after 7-8 weeks from now. only the signature campaign has been paid as of now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 134
"The future of advertisement intelligence"
Are there any approximate predictions for checking tables? I have been waiting for verification for two weeks ...
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1070
ıs there any news abaout social media bounty Huh Huh, the spreadsheats isn't update yet
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
Hello bounty manager i posted to you today but i didnt get answer i think you must be bussy i wanted to write to you from here too when i check centra sheet i see my wallet adress looking
0x6e65cbd8f784451409ea16a32e68d399027217b7  but my ether walled adress like that
0x6E65cBd8f784451409eA16A32e68D399027217B7 it is true one i think someting wrong and i still didnt get my tokens can you sent me my tokens to my true adress
You can see difference lower case letters and all of them same . My row is 339 for Centra signature campaigne's sheet
Can you fix it ?
Thank you!
Activity: 114
The project was successful, sorry I did not participate.
Activity: 89
Is twitter bounty distributed?
not all have received payments for the signature, for the social company the distribution will be later
Activity: 61
Is twitter bounty distributed?
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Thank you

Signature bounty received
lucky you. I have not received it yet. I'm waiting .. hopefully I'll get it. I really hope for it

I think manager will wait untill eth fork end.Now is not so safe to send tokens
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Hello, bounty manager, I'm signature participant. You've sent me message on 5th of october about giving you correct ETH address. Originally I've sent wrong address from wave's platform and that's why it's impossible to send me my rewards. I've sent you PM today. Here is my correct ETH address: 0x064C3C5eDFcb470a4Bb55f697CBe1c0810EF09c4
Activity: 980
Merit: 258
Thank you

lucky you. I have not received it yet. I'm waiting .. hopefully I'll get it. I really hope for it
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
Thank you

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
why not add my avatar bounty? and don't update my signature bounty?
so unfair
Activity: 980
Merit: 258
when the social media bounty will be distributed?? i can't wait this time because the price of this token is so high.
you can not wait for a bounty for social networks, what about those who have not yet received a bounty for a subscription company?
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
I am so sad that I got a mistake bounty,
the math of manage was very bad ,I am member in August 15th,but I still got the JR bounty,
it's very unfair for me .
Activity: 160
when the social media bounty will be distributed?? i can't wait this time because the price of this token is so high.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
What about social bounty campaign distribution?
Yes, we are also waiting for social media bounty, hope can be done soon, and waiting for see the final social media bounty spreadsheet. thank you
it will be finished soon and see the token is in the wallet .. now still distribution for signature .. for social media just need a little patience ..
yup. let's wait for that, the team also need a little preparation to do everything. the first payment to the participant of the signature campaign. and perhaps to the next is social media..
and even then bets for participants of social media campaigns have not been counted. let's wait a few days ahead..
Activity: 776
Merit: 146
Thanks a lot you mr.
The token has been landing on my wallet, btw when centra will be listed on bittrex??
I see on ann dev say that
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
Thanks manager I have confirmed that I already have centra tokens in my wallet
Pages:
Jump to: