Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][Ended] Centra - Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 54. (Read 82853 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
hello,manager,my signature had a lots of mistake,
at first,I am full member in the second weeks.you can check it .
and besides I wear the avatar ,but you don't add the stakes to me.
and besides,I want know why I am 0.7 stakes when I was member.thanks
google form number was 12
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
The drop in price is mainly because of the incoming BTC hardfork on Oct 25. There will be yet another bitcoin variant with the name BitcoinGold. The deal is you will get the same amount of bitcoingold when you have bitcoin in your wallet on the october 25 when that happens. I think the minimum was 1 btc (not so sure on the technical details). So people are selling their alts and accumulating more bitcoin gold because new coin for free meaning free money. They are expecting the same thing will happen with Bitcoin Cash. Greed is crashing all the alts market and increasing the bitcoin price. When the craze stops the alts will recover, but then, when the craze stops, bitcoin price will crash too, and causing more temporary damage to all the alt coins. But it will recover with time. Alt coin market will always recover after the crash. So smart investors choose this time to accumulate more coin of their preverances with cheaper prices. This is like the domino effect. Every coin is tied to bitcoin. Good or bad of bitcoin affects all alts whether you like it or not. So Cheers!
Very well said, this would help us to decide on how to handle our rewards in bounty, the price is very cheap now despite the fact that there is
a development from the team, maybe we need more time to see the real value and so when you receive your bounty, don't dump it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
This week, on friday, bounty of signature campaign will be sent, right ? Participants should have got their stakes on last friday. It is already 1 week delay. And according to first announcement, the other participants in social media should get paid this week. @team, have you calculated the total stakes for social media bounty ? will w get our stakes for social media bounty this week ? Please share the URL of social media bounty spread sheet if you can
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The drop in price is mainly because of the incoming BTC hardfork on Oct 25. There will be yet another bitcoin variant with the name BitcoinGold. The deal is you will get the same amount of bitcoingold when you have bitcoin in your wallet on the october 25 when that happens. I think the minimum was 1 btc (not so sure on the technical details). So people are selling their alts and accumulating more bitcoin gold because new coin for free meaning free money. They are expecting the same thing will happen with Bitcoin Cash. Greed is crashing all the alts market and increasing the bitcoin price. When the craze stops the alts will recover, but then, when the craze stops, bitcoin price will crash too, and causing more temporary damage to all the alt coins. But it will recover with time. Alt coin market will always recover after the crash. So smart investors choose this time to accumulate more coin of their preferance with cheaper prices. This is like the domino effect. Every coin is tied to bitcoin. Good or bad of bitcoin affects all alts whether you like it or not. So Cheers!
Activity: 574
Hi Smart, please change my ether address, i have submitted the form.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068
This tokens waiting for big news (wallet app, new exchanges). I cant understand, why people selling tokens so cheap. They will be crying soon..

pre-ico buyers buy cheaper than ico
1:400 (plus bonuses) pre-ico
1:200 ico
pre-ico buyers 2x at least now
Activity: 168
This tokens waiting for big news (wallet app, new exchanges). I cant understand, why people selling tokens so cheap. They will be crying soon..
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Are you watching centra on coinmarket ? Its decreasing.. Do you have any informaton why ?

I think it is not uncommon to see decrease in token value in the starting phase of project after they have been listed on exchange.

Also my concern that this could be due the approaching distribution of bounty since that means that some part of tokens will be sold soon to collect the bounty. But that is only speculation , the drop could be because of other reasons.

Does anyone knows the plan of distribution ?
plan as in what is the structure if pay outs? Everyone will receive their part all at once?

Price drop becouse of bitcoin i guess,some people are hurry to get btc becouse maybe thay think bitcoin will correct so thay want cash out,often price drop before some news what will cause buy
I think it is just trading sideway daily trading
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
Are you watching centra on coinmarket ? Its decreasing.. Do you have any informaton why ?

I think it is not uncommon to see decrease in token value in the starting phase of project after they have been listed on exchange.

Also my concern that this could be due the approaching distribution of bounty since that means that some part of tokens will be sold soon to collect the bounty. But that is only speculation , the drop could be because of other reasons.

Does anyone knows the plan of distribution ?
plan as in what is the structure if pay outs? Everyone will receive their part all at once?
Activity: 448
Merit: 115
Still don't have any information about counting stakes for social media.. Sad
Activity: 602
Merit: 120
Activity: 350
Hi, tell me when all bets and tokens will be counted and when the tokens are expected to be distributed to bounty members of the company?
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Can someone help me how to compute how much I will earn in Signature Campaign?

As per the sheet, the total stakes are 2603.555 and the total reserved for signature bounty is 500000.So for 1 stake it comes around 192.045 centra tokens.You have around 12 stakes and the total tokens in your case are 192.045*12=2304.54 centra tokens.

So, if I have 2.5 stakes, then I will receive 480 centra tokens. I don't have enough experience, and this my first signature campaign, that ended successfully. So, guys, tell me please, how generous this payments from centra campaign is? And how do you think, is this signature campaign successfull for us?

You can say it ended successfully after your tokens will be on ETH wallet Smiley)
but calculations looking quite impressive
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

As per the sheet, the total stakes are 2603.555 and the total reserved for signature bounty is 500000.So for 1 stake it comes around 192.045 centra tokens.You have around 12 stakes and the total tokens in your case are 192.045*12=2304.54 centra tokens.

So, if I have 2.5 stakes, then I will receive 480 centra tokens. I don't have enough experience, and this my first signature campaign, that ended successfully. So, guys, tell me please, how generous this payments from centra campaign is? And how do you think, is this signature campaign successfull for us?
It is successful, the bounty was very good
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app

Activity: 728
Merit: 115
How about social media bounty? does the distribution coincide with the signature campaign? Where the final spreadsheet for social media? Thank you.

wondering the same
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
ATTENTION PLEASE

If you need to change the ETH address then you should submit this form:

Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfGEz_mwhHfNf92YngU5UkPWj9y4-rSAoBvrxrLq1-g4vIHKg/viewform

Example: "Requesting to change the ETH address", after this you get the post link which in my case this post link is: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22749133 and you post this in the form

Sir SmartIphone I also have problem in regards to distribution of stakes. I've already send you a personal message, hopping that it would be correct before the token distribution.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Activity: 579
Merit: 309
How about social media bounty? does the distribution coincide with the signature campaign? Where the final spreadsheet for social media? Thank you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Centra Tech‏ @centra_card  7 oкт.

We are announcing on Monday our new Chief Compliance Officer & General Counsel. He is a seasoned veteran in his fields.

https://twitter.com/centra_card/status/916760850643542017
Pages:
Jump to: