Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][Ended] Centra - Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 81. (Read 82853 times)

Activity: 562
Merit: 100
This is good project... im joined and support for this project. Good luck dev
let's support this project and participate here the benefits of waiting for you
joined twitter.. any weekly report post here required? thank you
it sure .. join in this project and get more of his own
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
 good and expensive project, I participate in bounty twitter ... there is a question, why do not the tables of participants update?
the rules say ...
 5. A member who has not hit Like/Follow, or has not shared posts during the 3 day period, or unfollowed Centras Facebook/Twitter page will not eligible for a reward
 8: Owners and Managers have the right to change the rules, or apply more and do any other reasonable changes in this bounty (Including payment structure and amount)

the table is not maintained, I do not want at the end of the company to put me in front of the fact ....  we do not owe you anything Grin

p.s. now there are a lot of tweets on the official page, just sometimes you do not have time to do all the retweets
and the number of subscribers I have changed, if it is important my number in the table 1029, subscribers 1244
Activity: 364
Merit: 115
joined Social Media campaign  & slack & telegram

good work
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

this is one of the most interesting Centra projects I've ever joined. You get my full support. and I will spread the word among my friends & participate in the bounty program in the future
Activity: 264
Joined to facebook campaign
Thank you
I joined this forum and I want to get a good result
 blog facebook and tweeters
join in this project and get more Hadia to be marketed
Activity: 70

Mengapa benang ANN terkunci? Mereka harus membukanya kembali atau membuat yang baru, karena saya punya beberapa pertanyaan, dan tidak ada tempat untuk mendiskusikan apapun. Juga tidak ada update di Medium selama hampir 2 minggu, blog mereka diupdate secara teratur beberapa waktu lalu.
any update about the Ann thread?
why it's locked?
maybe again there is a problem and please you wait maybe again in the update
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Activity: 120
when ends bounty company?
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
I joined the Facebook campaign. Thanks!
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Hi , i can not join your slack by email. How i can join ?
Activity: 91
I see this campaign is over but why all the bounty spreadsheets have not been updated yet? everyone is waiting for the latest announcement
the campaign still open,and the ICO also still open,
you can see the process in here: https://www.centra.tech/token-sale/index.html
Activity: 91
the campaign had been over?so everybody who join the signature bounty can change their signature code now?
and when the bounty google form could update and  distribute ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I see this campaign is over but why all the bounty spreadsheets have not been updated yet? everyone is waiting for the latest announcement
Activity: 216
Hi manager. My rank become Full Member now. Please update for me next week
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Hi, tell me when will update statistics on the signature company? At what stage is the collection of money? Where can I see how much money the project has already collected? Thank you
About the collection, you can check the update on the ANN Thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-centra-tech-multi-blockchain-worldwide-debit-card-insured-wallet-2114806
Activity: 378
Hi Devs!

I registered my username for the Signature and Avatar Campaign as "itsonlikedonkeykond" incorrectly. Does that matter or your tracking purposes?

It should read "itsonlikedonkeykong", with a "g" at the end.

Row #423 in the spreadsheet.

Thank you!

CentraCard Bounty
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B6ByoCPDrC86a6NzAIYCS2qGgLaJubQ0O6EXv7A-lvU/edit#gid=1201113747

Pages:
Jump to: