Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ENDED] 🐶 Dogracing - The Ultimate Crypto Currency Betting Platform 🐶 - page 4. (Read 3200 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This is quite an interesting idea, it's a pity that very few people know about this Grin
Activity: 81
Smart contracts help you exchange money, property, shares, or anything of value in a transparent, conflict-free way while avoiding the services of a middleman. Thats why this project has good future.
Activity: 35
Bitcointalk Name: gurps00
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gurps00-1774703
Language: Korean
ETH Address (ERC-20 compatible): 0xD1B0C31824fa88bFEe44B3c1ea25D7Df43E327d0
Activity: 36
Activity: 2
Great project. D to participate!
Activity: 84
Hello developers! I'm beginner to cryptocurrency technologies, but I think your project is really innovative and fresh because I've never met anything like it! I am sure that your project has a great future, so I made an unprecedented decision to join you and subscribe to your telegram! Good luck and have a good day Wink

My telegram username: @sharabun

My Ethereum wallet: 0x9740315B806748947663717037b4De624448DA62
Activity: 7
Bitcointalk Name:Black_Claw
Bitcointalk Profile Link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
Language: Russian
ETH Address (ERC-20 compatible):0xA557eCB6617C4606eC07D2D7A1Ee6268098C78fA

My commentary:

I am sure, this cool dogi project will rocket to the skies among other projects. Good luck to developers! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 33
wow, I like the project idea. I am expecting a detailed roadmap and teams behind this amazing . All the best to the team  !!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I think that dog racing the time has not come yet. And may be coming soon. but this is purely just my opinion. And there can be and on different
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
This idea is really interesting and I do not have enough of such functionality in our days.

This idea is really interesting and I do not have enough of such functionality in our days.

It's good idea. Betting is a good affair. The site is sufficiently detailed and elaborate.
Bounty is a nice project!!!!
good project for investment!!!

Hope this would be great...
platform for rates based on smart contracts? This is something new, it looks tempting.

🤔
Activity: 84
Bitcointalk username : jaadane
Telegram username : @Taoufik1
ERC20 compatible : 0x9d632AA8a9cd56253eBcBf3ea190a4F6171E742A
Activity: 39
platform for rates based on smart contracts? This is something new, it looks tempting.
Activity: 5
It's good idea. Betting is a good affair. The site is sufficiently detailed and elaborate.
brand new
Activity: 0
good project for investment!!!
Activity: 57
Bounty is a nice project!!!!
Activity: 117
Activity: 36
good project! I hope it will be even better !!
Activity: 4
Good project that is realised smart developers. I'm looking forward creation of a platform for rates based on smart contracts!
Activity: 11
Excellent company - very responsible team. I like this project.
Pages:
Jump to: