Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ENDED] Taklimakan:Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 62. (Read 12900 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Give me the link of your youtube channel
Activity: 14
Hello. How many refferals can I invite?
Activity: 22
In how many campaigns can I paricipate?
in each of possible
have u tried any?Is it successful?
yeah, i participate in reddit and youtube campaigns, everything were accepted but the distribution will be only after two weeks it's over
Activity: 25
in each of possible
have u tried any?Is it successful?
Activity: 22
in each of possible
copper member
Activity: 91
Is it possible to participate in signature campaign yet?
sure, it'll be announced when any campaign isn't available
Activity: 25
Activity: 16
Merit: 2
Good afternoon. Do u have an app, it’s so uncomfortable to use browser of phone. I cannot sign it. the field is covered by a platform?

I asked, they told mobile version is planned but will be released till the end of the year. So now is better to use desktop version

Does it work well? bc it loads so long
It’s okay, there was a bug but they removed it
Activity: 33
Good afternoon. Do u have an app, it’s so uncomfortable to use browser of phone. I cannot sign it. the field is covered by a platform?

I asked, they told mobile version is planned but will be released till the end of the year. So now is better to use desktop version

Does it work well? bc it loads so long
Activity: 16
Merit: 2

Activity: 33
Activity: 26
Does every country can participate in bounty program?
Everyone is able to participate
Activity: 29
Does every country can participate in bounty program?
Activity: 28
my rating and the number of subscribers define whether I can add paid content or not, right? Is there any scale that shows it?

Yeah, it works this way. No, but i think it will be known after bounty is over and all the updates done.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
my rating and the number of subscribers define whether I can add paid content or not, right? Is there any scale that shows it?
As I understand, there is a possibility to earn after bounty too. So, will it be possible to post paid content at once as bounty will end?
I think, everything depends on your rating, you can get it during bounty
As I understand, there is a possibility to earn after bounty too. So, will it be possible to post paid content at once as bounty will end?
Pages:
Jump to: