Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][FOR]🔥 Force Network - Treasure Hunt / Bounties / Signature Campaign 🔥 - page 4. (Read 2688 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Activity: 190
Merit: 13

Already 22 participants, thanks everyone!

Your bounty campaign is different from other ones. I am happy to participate in most of yours
1. Signature campaign
2. Telegram campaign: @Cuongneocoin
3. Reddit campaign: @loicuagio
4. Twitter campaign: @cuongcrypto79
5. Content- Medium campaign: @loicuagio
6. Discord campaign: @Cuongneocoin#6610

Thank you

and there is no discord campaign  Grin
Your bounty campaign is different from other ones. I am happy to participate in most of yours
1. Signature campaign

Thank you

Your Reddit post is not valid

Telegram&Twiiter&Facebook&Signature Campaign

Welcome!
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Telegram&Twiiter&Facebook&Signature Campaign
I am in. My telegram: @ssdraste.

1. Signature campaign

Thank you

Thanks for your participation!

We already have your informations on the form Wink
Activity: 85
1. Signature campaign

Thank you
Activity: 2
I am in. My telegram: @ssdraste.
Activity: 742
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
signed up for Sig & twitter campaign.
Good Job guys.

Thank you but you forgot the avatar and the sentence Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
... every force will be worth several dollars within a year or two
Why do you think so?

-Based it off masternode ecosystem growth and synergistic network effects which Force is part of. I expect dozens of sucessful MN chains to reach top 50/10% global market cap soon just like DPos did a year ago (raiblocks & lisk is one example). The new ecosystem offer individual benefits that DPoS does not (more decentralized).

-Competitions current valuation Shift/Substratum, force is valued at 1/10 of these or less, for no specific reason other than its a community takeover with no high end exchange available yet.

-Technical indicators. Looks like $0.17 in january will be wave 1 in a 5 wave elliot that could develop over a period of years, extrapolate that number.

-Team progress. Team is well rounded and fulfilling promises.

-Wallet. Of all masternode wallets, Force is top notch and its one of the most fluid wallets I have experienced with Proof of stake already enabled, compared to for example gobyte which is valued 20 times higher if you include max supply, which one always should in these cases. A combination of Masternode and PoS is the way forward to attract a dynamic pool of participants ranging from beginners to seasoned.

-Max supply. There is no what if and when with Force, it is already at 70% of max supply which is stabilizing for future price indication. Granted, max supply may be increased as it has in the past. Every 100 000 blocks, rewards are lowered, this should affect prices after enough reductions just like bitcoin halvings. To determine future price points, one can compare it with Dash monthly payouts which is currently the highest market cap masternode coin. 30 000 force is rewarded for every mn owner. Dash is stable at 3 times monthly payouts and equivalent of $0.5 per force masternode ($250 000), and this in a bear market at 80% reduction from peak.

-Whitepaper is crystallized and realistic even from a laymans perspective. 90% of coins that have been in the market for the same time as Force don't even have a white paper.

-Use case. For better or worse, there is alot of use cases (thus latent demand) with encrypted decentralized internet where users only store fragments of data with access denial from governments in case of seizure or during file transfer/browsing. Based on previous scalability issues with chains like Ethereum it is not plausible to expect force alone to carry an entire internet infrastructure, but it sure is positioned very well to capture market share, and who knows how large that potential could be, probably more than a non zero value. And this = revenue potential. First mover+ strong brand name.

How many tweets and posts do you need to do every week?

Hello,

only 2 tweets necessary during the whole campaign:
- 1 tweet where you explain why Force Network will disrupt Internet usage
- 1 tweet which retweets content from the original Force Network twitter

We prefer quality over quantity Wink

What is the signature rule?

You need to add the signature / avatar and sentence for at least a month, we will check from time to time starting from the time you first registered.

Done. It's good that I saw this campaign Grin
Activity: 416
Merit: 103
signed up for Sig & twitter campaign.
Good Job guys.

Hello,

You need to add the signature / avatar and sentence for at least a month, we will check from time to time starting from the time you first registered.

Hello,

... every force will be worth several dollars within a year or two
Why do you think so?

I guess he made his own research, you can do yours too by checking our website: https://forcenetwork.io
or directly our whitepaper: https://www.forcenetwork.io/files/whitepaper_forcenetwork_current.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: