Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty]Global marketplace Storiqa 18/09/2017 - page 7. (Read 4657 times)

Activity: 472
Merit: 101
Hi
Reserve french translation ( if newbies are accepted)
Thanks
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
bounty translation only 4 language dev
not open bounty translation to indonesian language

i want reserve indonesian translation if you need
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I would like to reserve the german translation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
wow really there is a large risk with this no reputation and newbie account!
Activity: 363
Anna Karbysheva
Hi, I would like to signed up for the twitter campaign but I dont see any signed up form for it. Thank you

Hello, if you would like do it, just post your account link here and we will add you ourselves.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Hi, I would like to signed up for the twitter campaign but I dont see any signed up form for it. Thank you
Anna Karbysheva
Your account is newbie yet you are looking for signature campaign recipient to start from member rank. How fair is that?

Hello! Yes, our account is newbie, because it's created special for the ICO campaign. But "Bitcointalk user signatures category" is for active users of the forum. We wlii be glad if you would participate in other categories.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
Kindly reserve the Filipino translation for me..

My portfolio has been sent via PM thanks.  Grin
Activity: 770
fLibero.financial
Your account is newbie yet you are looking for signature campaign recipient to start from member rank. How fair is that?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
reserve indonesian translation
Anna Karbysheva
We have changed the terms of participation in our bounty campaign because we have changed the terms of ICO.

A new forum topic of the bounty campaign can be accessed through the link. PLease, read through the updates of  the topic you participate in.

Please, take into consideration that the participants of Facebook and Twitter campaigns are to send their reports summurizing their Reposts and Likes. The list of participants is being updated and analyzed once per week. Every participant must publish in our thread a weekly report in order to sum up all his/her reposts made during the week until Monday of the next week.
Also we draw your attention to the fact that VK campaign does not exist anymore and participation in it is no longer counted. Thank you for your kind cooperation and understanding
Pages:
Jump to: