Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ BountyGuru - bounty platform. Twitter / Telegram automated ✅ - page 9. (Read 4751 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
I registered at your website BountyGuru , I really like no i can manage in which bounty i am going to participate and how much actually stakes i am getting.

EDIT:-
Site is not updated its showing OLD ICO
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
hope to see izetex back
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
Maybe some new ico are comming?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I love the idea of having a centralized place to go for work but the problem is that there just is not enough people registering and adding their bounties. There has not been anything new for some time now. It is not your fault I know that I just wish more people would see the potential and use it. Maybe some promotion is in order?
Activity: 235
Merit: 12
hi, can I apply an new ICO for bounty ?
Hi ,

I was start GPCC Bounty campaign from Bounty guru ,, but really its not clear for me , to where can I submit my Work link and all details, can anyone please let me know ..

You don't need to report anything, your work will be checked automatically, and all your stakes will be saved on the platform.

Ok , then I can go ahead with another , program , thanks for the information , it really help me a lot

you are welcome
Activity: 59
Merit: 7
Hi ,

I was start GPCC Bounty campaign from Bounty guru ,, but really its not clear for me , to where can I submit my Work link and all details, can anyone please let me know ..

You don't need to report anything, your work will be checked automatically, and all your stakes will be saved on the platform.

Ok , then I can go ahead with another , program , thanks for the information , it really help me a lot

Hi, what do you suggest to carry on several bounties  in an orderly way?

do you already carrying all guru bounties ? Than check out search results by "Airdrop" here in BtcTalk

this is the shortest way to get your money
Hi ,

Hi ,

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I like their idea... I do not not have much idea about the system, as per my profile I am really newbie, try to learn..

you can ask me any questions I'm whole year in this mess.

Good Man,,, I really want to learn something from you , just give me some idea to learn and earn more..

it depends on what you need to

Write me better pm

Hi, what do you suggest to carry on several bounties  in an orderly way?
I like their idea... I do not not have much idea about the system, as per my profile I am really newbie, try to learn..

Good Man,,, I really want to learn something from you , just give me some idea to learn and earn more..

it depends on what you need to

Write me better pm

Activity: 241
Merit: 10
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
Do you have telegram ?

yeah! This is incontrovertibly
Pages:
Jump to: