Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive and Bountyhunters which one is the best - page 2. (Read 195 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I am already a member of bountyhive but someone just introduced another one which is bountyhunters.

My question is, which one is better among the two?

Which one has best support, Tech., referral bonus and Integrity?

Good ideas are most welcome.

I believe they both have integrity and they are good bounty sites.
The hype around bountyhunters site is because they are new and they are offering interesting offers and bonuses, there is a huge reward for referers and so everyone is interested to participate.

In bountyhive, they are established and regulated and they have a large stream of users, unfortunately they have launched bounties for failed projects lately, but still; they have better bounty programs and established referer rewards of 0.0075 eth.

Make your research, Do your choice and will.

I'm agree with this, It will be win - win situation if the project is good too.
Merit: 1
There is future in cryptocurrency
I am already a member of bountyhive but someone just introduced another one which is bountyhunters.

The hype around bountyhunters site is because they are new and they are offering interesting offers and bonuses, there is a huge reward for referers and so everyone is interested to participate.

In bountyhive, they are established and regulated and they have a large stream of users, unfortunately they have launched bounties for failed projects lately, but still; they have better bounty programs and established referer rewards of 0.0075 eth.

I pretty much appreciate your contribution.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4

Merit: 1
There is future in cryptocurrency

Pages:
Jump to: