Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive.io Vs Bountyplatform.io - page 2. (Read 274 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
December 01, 2018, 07:37:35 AM
I have not try Bounty platform but I have participated in bountyhive campaign and are very nice platform with no stress and you are sure of your token and will be listed too, no scam token or kyc of a thing , they are just super I must say.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
December 01, 2018, 07:34:43 AM
Hello guys for those has an experience on both platform bountyhive.io and bountyplatform.io which is the best for you? thanks Smiley
As far as i know about the bountyplatform will give you the list of which is bounty that still running. I thought that bountyhive is much better consider that provides an automation platform to do the bounty and that will make it a lot of easier but i can't call that as an effective way.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
December 01, 2018, 07:14:08 AM
These two are good bounty platforms.
No need to choose which is the best between them, you should also look to bountyportals.
Thank you I will check it Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
December 01, 2018, 07:12:14 AM
These two are good bounty platforms.
No need to choose which is the best between them, you should also look to bountyportals.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 01, 2018, 07:03:59 AM
Bountyhive and Bountyplatform had been a great project by members of this forum and they have done a great job getting feedback from both the advertisers and the bounty participants but bounty0x takes it to the new level. They are a dedicated team and their product is being refined everyday.
December 01, 2018, 06:58:23 AM
Hello guys for those has an experience on both platform bountyhive.io and bountyplatform.io which is the best for you? thanks Smiley
Well i have participated in multiple bounties launch by this two platforms and i have to say that Both are great. BountyHive i think is old and those days when the market was still good, they had good bounties there but now i can say BountyHive end up promoting so many projects that later turn out to be scam. A good example is Shopping and many others that could raise up to $100 from ICO. As for Bountyplatform, they ain't left out too but if i am to chose between both platforms i will definitely go with Bountyplatform as first choice. There is another called Bounty0X, this platform look more organize than both. Maybe you should visit Bounty0X too.
Thanks you I will check about bounty0x Smiley
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
December 01, 2018, 06:31:11 AM
Well i have participated in multiple bounties launch by this two platforms and i have to say that Both are great. BountyHive i think is old and those days when the market was still good, they had good bounties there but now i can say BountyHive end up promoting so many projects that later turn out to be scam. A good example is Shopping and many others that could raise up to $100 from ICO. As for Bountyplatform, they ain't left out too but if i am to chose between both platforms i will definitely go with Bountyplatform as first choice. There is another called Bounty0X, this platform look more organize than both. Maybe you should visit Bounty0X too.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
December 01, 2018, 06:29:39 AM
For me the best is bountyhive because of total elimination of KYC ,bounty platform is good too but with few flaws like forcing KYC on bounty participants and in the end you wont have any other choice but to give up and move on unless you want to do the KYC
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
December 01, 2018, 06:25:39 AM
both of them are very good because both have advantages and disadvantages only
if in terms of bounty they are equally good so they can be used by both.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 06:04:44 AM
Bountyhive's first bounty campaigns were very nice. I think there will be incredible returns when the market starts to improve. Although many projects were so bad, they still managed to enter the exchanges.
December 01, 2018, 05:59:53 AM
Pages:
Jump to: