Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] 🔥2000ETH🔥 Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Crypto - page 102. (Read 66313 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 504
I have also applied for the romanian translation.i saw it is not yet taken.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This campaign asumes a very succesfull ico to give 5k of eth in bounties.i do not think they can do it. Out of curiosity i will look on the end result of this.
Activity: 546
PundiX offers a realistic project. I hope that the interest of investors will increase day by day. Robust projects will survive in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I think Pundi X is a beautifully designed and presented project. I am more interested in this topic than I am. Ico can also collect a nice sum.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103

Hi thank for your contribution, but i think you do not to post here your work, just share and post(review about PundiX) with 2 link(ANN and Website) to your FB page
Activity: 546
The Pundi X bende is really exciting. Preliminary sales may be slow for the time being, but it stands firmly against these sharp swings of the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
can newbie join facebook campaign ?
i read the rule, only twitter newbie cant join the twitter campaign

I believe so, you can. As I joined Facebook. It's clearly written on twitter campaign that only jr.member can join campaign. about facebook nothing mentioned.

So everybody welcome to support the Pundi X worldwide! Let's give them support guys:)
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
Joint facebook and telegram bounty
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
can newbie join facebook campaign ?
i read the rule, only twitter newbie cant join the twitter campaign
Activity: 238
Project seems to be succesfull. There is a lot of the proofs. Team are very solid. Bounty campaign is expensive and they already received 1800 ETH on the presale.

I will support and watch for this project. Best wishes!

i also feel like that, hopefully all the sucses to the and.
Project seems to be succesfull. There is a lot of the proofs. Team are very solid. Bounty campaign is expensive and they already received 1800 ETH on the presale.

I will support and watch for this project. Best wishes!
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
What is the name of the manager?
Who will he turn to for help?
why everyone is silent ??

Hi there, I am the manager, how can I be of assistance to you?

I wanna know what day of the week does the signature campaign starts and ends. I mean the cutoff everyday. Please answer. I have been asking this for morethan a week now.

its say "During this period you must make a minimum of 10 Posts / Week in order to be considered eligible."

and signature campaign start on 29.09.2017
week #1 ( 29.09.2017 - 05.10.2017 )
week #2 ( 06.10.2017 - 12.10.2017 )

or you can ask directly to Bounty Manager
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
To my mind, this project is rather well with it's Pundix POS Cool I will join it  Wink See u soon
Activity: 966
join facebook campaign, good luck,  Grin
Merit: 70
Joined signature campaign.I am really happy to support this campaign even with my low rank.Make your best team.
Activity: 238
What is the name of the manager?
Who will he turn to for help?
why everyone is silent ??

Hi there, I am the manager, how can I be of assistance to you?

I wanna know what day of the week does the signature campaign starts and ends. I mean the cutoff everyday. Please answer. I have been asking this for morethan a week now.
Joined social media campaign. Campaign is huge, pundix looks very strong and I belive they will success. As of today I never seen so prepared project and opened to everybody.

Good luck to the team.
Activity: 615
Merit: 105
arcs-chain.com
Im Joined Twitter and Facebook Campaign

Good Luck Pundi X always success  Cool
Jump to: