Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] 🔥2000ETH🔥 Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Crypto - page 21. (Read 66279 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello everyone,

Thank you once again for your amazing support and contribution! The spreadsheets are ready, we are just waiting for the number of tokens that will be distributed to you guys to be confirmed by the Pundi X Team. Then the distribution can start.

Everybody can take off their signature!!!

Best regards,
Tudor

Thank you for update, I removed my signature. Now waiting for distribution Smiley
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
does anyone has the pundiX CONTRACT to add Tokens at the wallet.

I could not find at the website!!

Thanks!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
Hello everyone,

Thank you once again for your amazing support and contribution! The spreadsheets are ready, we are just waiting for the number of tokens that will be distributed to you guys to be confirmed by the Pundi X Team. Then the distribution can start.

Best regards,
Tudor

Thanks a lot Colorlessk, I will remove signature in a little while.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Thanks for the update, hoping for more success on this project.
Removing signature now...
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Week 29.01 / 04.02

Your number of followers: 5000
Facebook Link:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010685314005
Ether adress: 0x8f9Ea04F8a9B59Edc1dc5Df6F21aeC106FeA0F89

Reposts:

1.-(29.01): https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=555456878153818&id=100010685314005&pnref=story

Post comments:

1.-(29.01): https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=555457041487135&id=100010685314005&pnref=story
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Hello everyone,

Best regards,
Tudor

Good news. Thank you! But still, is there a specific date for distributing tokens for bounty?
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
Hello everyone,

Best regards,
Tudor

Thank you very much. We're waiting for rewards!
Activity: 854
Hello everyone,

Best regards,
Tudor

Thank you Bounty Manager for good news update. Cheers to the team!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
Hello everyone,

Best regards,
Tudor

Thank you for information dear Colorlessk. It has been a good bounty campaign.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Hello everyone,

Best regards,
Tudor

Colourless can you pls check.. I am following Pundi x on Medium since the beginning of campaign but stakes calculated are 0, pls check and rectify it in spreadsheet, there is no reply from you even after my repeated request.

Medium username - @pundit78
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January
Thank you for your update!
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
Hello everyone,

Best regards,
Tudor
Activity: 574
https://ammut.network/
the PXS price is still in the $ 2.3 range in the etherdelta and idex exchanges, maybe the team from pundix is planning for the price to be stable and strong enough to receive a big dump from bounty hanter
legendary
Please answer somebody.
When can we remove our signatures? When will the distribution take place? 2.800.000 PXS needs to be distributed. Is it expected to split for distribution?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 533
@Bounty Manager. Please respond all of us have been waiting your approval to remove signatures for long time. thanks.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
HI Bounty manager,

Pls check my  medium stakes, it says 0 for not following whereas I am following Pundi x on Medium since beginning, perhaps I have filled the wrong user name in spreadsheet, my username on Medium is @pundit78, spreadsheet number - 39, pls check if stakes can be allocated to me.

Status is stilll same and there is no reply from bounty manager yet.

Dear bounty manager, pls check and confirm if it can be rectified at this point of time, I understand that I have put wrong username in spreadsheet but I am following Pundi x on medium since beginning.

Hi,

Spoke to bounty manager in telegram. They are going to make a Form to raise the queries and will be addressed through it.

Thanks,
FF

Thanks Farah, I will be waiting for this form.

It is sad that status is still same and there is no update from bounty manager, if it is not possible to change the final stakes even then bounty manager should respond to our queries else there is no point of making spreadsheet public, if anyone from management team read my msg pls respond to it and give the update on my query/concern mentioned above.

Issue is not at bounty manager end, bounty manager is waiting for the data from ICO owner, bounty manager needs the exact amount of token sold data so that he can calculate the total number of PXS token for bounty program(%2). The problem is management decided to split the token and now it's on hold for indefinite time. Until and unless the split happens, bounty manager will not get the token sold info. It's pending on management side. hope they spilt soon.

No my concern is not about total number of tokens or splitting of token but my concern is about my Medium stakes, bounty manager has given me 0 stake with the reason " No following" whereas I am following Pundi X on Medium since the day I joined the campaign, thats what I want to be corrected but there is no reply of any of the Pundi X team member, they have not published any complaint form yet.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Bounty is over right? no need to do more job?

Yes, Bounty is over, stakes have been calculated. No need of spreading the news about pundi x anymore. However, i am not sure about signature campaign.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
HI Bounty manager,

Pls check my  medium stakes, it says 0 for not following whereas I am following Pundi x on Medium since beginning, perhaps I have filled the wrong user name in spreadsheet, my username on Medium is @pundit78, spreadsheet number - 39, pls check if stakes can be allocated to me.

Status is stilll same and there is no reply from bounty manager yet.

Dear bounty manager, pls check and confirm if it can be rectified at this point of time, I understand that I have put wrong username in spreadsheet but I am following Pundi x on medium since beginning.

Hi,

Spoke to bounty manager in telegram. They are going to make a Form to raise the queries and will be addressed through it.

Thanks,
FF

Thanks Farah, I will be waiting for this form.

It is sad that status is still same and there is no update from bounty manager, if it is not possible to change the final stakes even then bounty manager should respond to our queries else there is no point of making spreadsheet public, if anyone from management team read my msg pls respond to it and give the update on my query/concern mentioned above.

Issue is not at bounty manager end, bounty manager is waiting for the data from ICO owner, bounty manager needs the exact amount of token sold data so that he can calculate the total number of PXS token for bounty program(%2). The problem is management decided to split the token and now it's on hold for indefinite time. Until and unless the split happens, bounty manager will not get the token sold info. It's pending on management side. hope they spilt soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
In this topic, the manager always answers the questions of the team, or is it not his job?

5 pages of questions and not one answer, what kind of attitude to the team?
legendary
When can we remove signatures? Please somebody answer...
Pages:
Jump to: