Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] 🔥2000ETH🔥 Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Crypto - page 5. (Read 66275 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Seems like a lifetime waiting for new tokens to arrive after sending them lol am sure it'll be fine but there's always that small doubt. Was tempted to split it into 4 separate transactions but laziness won out.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
What tokens can I sell? PXS  Or NPXS
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
How long does it take to get Nxps after sending the old from Mew?HuhHuhHuhHuh
To send you Tokens it will take literally 5 minutes and the new NPXS will come to you on the wallet
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
How long does it take to get Nxps after sending the old from Mew?HuhHuhHuhHuh
Activity: 938
Merit: 100
Glad that they decided to delay the token swap for a more straight forward method, the previous suggestion seemed a right pain in the ass! Since I didn't fully understand the steps or what impact it would have on my wallet I was going to transfer them out to another fresh wallet to do the transfer. Now it's just a straight forward send and receive new tokens feel a lot more comfortable.

I am also, with toy swap delays will be more promising
For the future view of how we live to prepare for the next step, being straight forward will make it easier for us and certainly much more comfortable than ever.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Someone has changed my registered wallet address in spreadsheet and I lost my telegram promo rewards but my social media rewards which is in small amount are delivered to me. Who else can change it?! And no admin is responding, they ignore all my pm's. They easily consider me as a scammer, though I have been working for them. It's not easy to have a quite a lot of member telegram group which we can post there for promotion. So easy for manager and admin ignored my pm's. It is not a small amount of money and they don't even give respect and appreciation.
I fully support you !! I've been trying to dash them since March 12th and it's all useless, the manager made a post - indicate your actual wallets that 10% did not get the swine tokens, and in the end they just threw everyone on the money.
Pundi X will be speaking at the 2018 Indonesian Banking and Investment Forum 2018 on April 4th, this is the most awaited moment of all bounty participants and investors
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Someone has changed my registered wallet address in spreadsheet and I lost my telegram promo rewards but my social media rewards which is in small amount are delivered to me. Who else can change it?! And no admin is responding, they ignore all my pm's. They easily consider me as a scammer, though I have been working for them. It's not easy to have a quite a lot of member telegram group which we can post there for promotion. So easy for manager and admin ignored my pm's. It is not a small amount of money and they don't even give respect and appreciation.
Activity: 126
why on lang term cant u take a step to make pundi x have its on platform and turn it to be coin ? .would it be a bigg issue to make such a step like this ?
Merit: 101
Glad that they decided to delay the token swap for a more straight forward method, the previous suggestion seemed a right pain in the ass! Since I didn't fully understand the steps or what impact it would have on my wallet I was going to transfer them out to another fresh wallet to do the transfer. Now it's just a straight forward send and receive new tokens feel a lot more comfortable.
Has received payment for a purse for bounty company. Thank you. Good luck to you  Smiley
Activity: 448
Haha in the end they paid for bounty hunters but so what. the price has been dropping dramatically, my friends lost lots of money in Pundix. I advice the bounty manager should manage the bounty campaign properly next time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
Bibox deposit is still disabled. I couldn't understand of their purpose. During the bounty all time bibox deposit is disabled. Maybe they aim to prevent a bounty dump, i don't know.
Activity: 490
hello dev i heard pundi x will swap coin days how the continuation of information about swap coin and please attached video tutorial how to swap coin. thank you and giid luck dev.
Activity: 938
Got tokens from the bounty company! I wish you all good luck and profit!
Activity: 57
This concept scales and can be associated with an actual store online. I started following on CoinGenome https://coingenome.com/coin/pxs and will continue to look for updates  Wink
Activity: 119
I have received the PXS token from the social media campaign
thank you
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Thank you for distribution.

To all Pundi X holders : on 15 March they will start token swap, don't forget to swap your tokens to get new PXS
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Old address : 0x455ACe4D52abc84EB2DF34eF550Ab8f232936747
New address : 0x433F36C3293C98C9232BEe35a226773a0817A7d5
Id number in the spreadsheet : 1957

it's for Telegram Promo tokens that I didn't receive because the wallet address in the table is not mine. I have received my social media campaign in my wallet address. I hope I can get that token back. Thanks for the hard work of the team.
Pages:
Jump to: