Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] 🔥2000ETH🔥 Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Crypto - page 92. (Read 66313 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

How the posts of the week will be announced? Where to see who get the winning stakes? Can you please explain that?

Well my question wasn't answered. How it will be decided and by whom? How we know who win the weekly stakes?

I asked one more time and then will ask project team because you are just ignoring this subject.
Activity: 233
Merit: 102
https://genesis.re
5% of Total Bounty will be allocated to the Telegram Promo - 280 ETH Equivalent

Promoting Pundi X on Telegram Groups will be awarded as follows

1 Member - 1 Stake

1 Member - 10 Stakes (for >10 active promotions in current channel)

We support promotion for different countries/languages.

If you are already a moderator of a native language group, please redeem your stakes as part of the "Translations Campaign" for setting up the local telegram group[/size]

Proof of Promoting Pundi X *
Screenshot your post and upload on imgur, put link below

I'm not sure... Promoting Pundi on Pundi channels?

Or promoting Pundi in various other telegram groups?

I'm worried it looks like a spam, invitation for ban.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
I joined twitter and facebook campaign . Good luck . It's a beautiful project.
Activity: 322
PundiX is a one of the best project i think. I hope will be success in the future
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Joined twitter & facebook campaign............. Goodluck
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
PundiX is increasing its enthusiasm. Our life is a project that can enter fast and such projects can get a quick investment. This is a nice profit opportunity in the short term.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
ICO date is approaching for PundiX. If you make a strong opening, I think you can get a good investment. I believe it is a project with a future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
Good day! Can I ask the manager of this campaign?
 I really thought stakes are to be counted every week but why is it until now there has never been any update of our stakes in the spreadsheet? Hoping for your response. thank you.

Hello. The number of stakes will be updated. No worries.

Dear op, i would like to request an update for my rank on the spreadsheet because i have been a jr.member for quite a while now, i have already updated my signature. Please do respond.

Rank updated.

Hello dev, please update my twitter follower in your spreadsheet :

BTT Username : ARAGETS
Twitter URL : https://twitter.com/ArifRamdhanA
TwitterAudit : https://www.twitteraudit.com/ArifRamdhanA
Number on the spreadsheet : 981

Number of Follower ( #NEW ) : 901

Thanks dev.

Information updated. Thank you Smiley

please correct the profile information is incorrectly entered initially, here is a link to my profile https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/criptoroman-1128695 my No. 781 tweeter company

Changed.

Hi Devs,   My member rank is Jr. Member. Please update, thank you.

BitSharke135

Signature Campaign    Spreadsheet no :  164

Rank updated in spreadsheet. Thank you.

Hello sir, i joined twitter campaign, but i fill twice the form please delete sheet no 1186 sir, my internet conection is not good so twice the fill the form, i'm sorry. Hope the project do well and will be success.

thank you

Thank you for the information. Duplicate deleted. Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Hi sir,im join with your projects.i following signature and telegram Champaign.i hope your projects Will be success.thanks and good luck for you
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I joined the signature campaign.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

How the posts of the week will be announced? Where to see who get the winning stakes? Can you please explain that?

I join the question - I also do not understand this. Where to see who get the winning stakes?

Pundi X is one of ICO that attracts my attention. A good candidate to diversify my portfolio. Smiley
Activity: 322
The new payment system that PundiX offered us was exciting for me and I think the project will lead many projects
Activity: 434
Merit: 123

Pages:
Jump to: