Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Age of Rust - RUSTBITS Game Economy & Trading cards [CLOSED] - page 48. (Read 54963 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
Hi,
I need the PSD files for the images of the ANN thread. Please let me know where can I download the files. I can provide you my email address if needed via PM.
PM sent Wink
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Hi,
I need the PSD files for the images of the ANN thread. Please let me know where can I download the files. I can provide you my email address if needed via PM.
legendary
SpacePirate.io
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
legendary
SpacePirate.io
hi dev, I have register for joined twitter campaign,
please accepted, dev  Grin
best regards.

Accepted, stake reward spreadsheet will be updated this weekend.
legendary
SpacePirate.io
Is it allowed to join negative trust user?

Yes, all are welcome.  Wink

Activity: 376
Merit: 250
Is it allowed to join negative trust user?
legendary
SpacePirate.io
DEV I joined the Campaign: Newsletter, Facebook and Demo Game Promotion.

When I finish the MobileGO campaign. I will join your signature campaign.

Thanks.

ps: Dev after joining the campaign: Newsletter. My login is saved to google file?
Works automatically? Does someone do it manually?

Thanks for joining the campaign, no problem, happy to have you join us on our journey  Cool

For the newsletter campaign, I'll update the stake award in the spreadsheet this weekend and post an update for it Smiley
legendary
SpacePirate.io
Hey.

Where can I sign up for a prize for a demo game?

Is there a list of entries for game campaigns?

When we started the alpha-test of the game, there were two 0.1btc prizes put into the game. One them was found and claimed by a player about 2 weeks ago. The other 0.1btc prize remains in the game. If you follow the clues and solve the puzzles, you can win the bitcoin prize in the game.

To sign up, head over to: https://spacepirate.io/sp/
There's a tutorial that walks you through creating your account and then creating a new character in the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6E3yyiIl0I

When the game goes into beta, there will be more things to win inside the game as you progress such as rustbits, blockchain cards, and bitcoin.

Great information. But how to write a command for instructions? (/ Hint)

(hint code) (redeem code)

Where do I find these codes?

Thank you for your answer...

You need some testnet coins, if you don't have any, just ask gandalf for some and he'll tip you some.
Go to the Brig area and then do this:
Code:
/shop buy hint 1

That will give you a redeem code for a hint, which will look something like this: 14KYXSq7g7mdMtzHnKeByrDH6Zygm4D1uX

After you have a code, here's how to unlock it:
Code:
/hint safe 14KYXSq7g7mdMtzHnKeByrDH6Zygm4D1uX

This is just a rough solution for hints in the early alpha version, a better hint system will be released in the beta Smiley

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
DEV I joined the Campaign: Newsletter, Facebook and Demo Game Promotion.

When I finish the MobileGO campaign. I will join your signature campaign.

Thanks.

ps: Dev after joining the campaign: Newsletter. My login is saved to google file?
( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LPYFLKKA9TCT56Olu11uBZss1nSWbssZ7jpHUflLnfo/edit#gid=0 )
Works automatically? Does someone do it manually?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
hi dev, I have register for joined twitter campaign,
please accepted, dev  Grin
best regards.
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
JOIN SOCIAL MEDIA BOUNTY THANK U
legendary
Hey.

When we started the alpha-test of the game, there were two 0.1btc prizes put into the game. One them was found and claimed by a player about 2 weeks ago. The other 0.1btc prize remains in the game. If you follow the clues and solve the puzzles, you can win the bitcoin prize in the game.

There's a tutorial that walks you through creating your account and then creating a new character in the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6E3yyiIl0I

When the game goes into beta, there will be more things to win inside the game as you progress such as rustbits, blockchain cards, and bitcoin.

Great information. But how to write a command for instructions? (/ Hint)

System : /hint (hint code) (redeem code)

System : Hints

Item Code   Item   Hint
SAFE   Hint about the safe in the captains room.   *****************************
OVERRIDE   Hint about the override message.   *****************************
AIRLOCK1   Hint about the airlock on Tucana IV   *****************************
AIRLOCK2   2nd Hint about the airlock on Tucana IV   *****************************
FIVECODES   Hint about the five codes   *****************************
WIRES   Hint about the wire puzzle in the corridor.   *****************************
DROIDPOWER   Hint about the droid in the loading bay.   *****************************
WORDSRCH1   Hint about the wordsearch in the loading bay.   *****************************
WORDSCRAMBLE1   Hint about the word scramble in the Hanger Bay   *****************************
LEVEL19   Hint about the gravity puzzle.   *****************************
LOCKEDBOX1   This is a hint for the [locked storage unit] in the loading bay.   *****************************
GRAVITYCODES   This is a hint about the puzzle in the Level 19 area.   *****************************
BRIDGECODES   This is a hint for the bridge code puzzle for the Silver Dawn   *****************************
AIRLOCK3   Clues to open the airlock on the Tucana IV   *****************************
FIVECODES2   Locations of the five codes.   *****************************
SILVERDAWNAIRLOCK   Hint about the airlock for the Silver Dawn   *****************************
LOADINGBAY   This is a clue of what to do in the loading bay.   *****************************
LEVEL19PART2   Clue about the consoles on level 19.   *****************************
HANGER   This is a clue for the puzzle in the hanger.   *****************************
CRYOBAY6   This is a hint about what you need from Cryobay 6.   *****************************
ENGINEERING   This is a hint about the engineering area.   *****************************
SIXCODES   This is a hint for the six codes puzzle to unlock the container in the loading bay which contains 1 0.1 bitcoin prize.   *****************************

(hint code) (redeem code)

Where do I find these codes?

Thank you for your answer...
Activity: 29
Activity: 38
already joined twitter campaign
legendary
SpacePirate.io
Hey.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Join for sigcamp sir, i like game and i hope this ico will success  Wink

Looks like you have a red belief for it, are you allowed by this campaign manager, to join in signature campaigns?
no rules about red  Wink read rules first before reply thread  Cheesy
and i get red not from scam ppl  Wink
legendary
Hey.

Activity: 784
Merit: 257
AFTER MY THOUGHT THINKING ,,
EXACTLY FOLLOWING BOUNTY DEMO ACCOUNTS, FACEBOOK, AND SUBSCRIBE ,, I'M ALSO INTERESTED TO FOLLOW CAMPAIGN SIGNS,, But I am not a post expert, But i will try, I hope you understand, And I'm used to posting in local forums,
May I get paid for my hard work,
Thank you and good luck ..  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
i will join your social media
Pages:
Jump to: