Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Athena - Increases trading revenue with emotion monitoring - page 27. (Read 13846 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Athena team
Why we should post on this thread with our name and Twitter account link ? We have filled this in google form right ?
It's only way how to promote this thread.

Edit: But you are right, it's double work, so it's edited to just send messege.

Michal,
Athena team
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Why we should post on this thread with our name and Twitter account link ? We have filled this in google form right ?
Athena team
So i can use level 3? Or because im a member i can only use level 0?

A add a signature for Jr. Members.

Level 0 - Newbies
Level 1 - Jr. Member
Level 2+ for everyone else

Michal
Athena team
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
lovely project. I hope you have bounties for newbies. More Power Athena team!
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
So i can use level 3? Or because im a member i can only use level 0?
Athena team
I have a question for the signature campaign.
Im really new to bitcointalk so which level can i use for my signature?
Short-version Level 0 has beed add. Thank you for noticing.
I have a question for the signature campaign.
Im really new to bitcointalk so which level can i use for my signature?
I would like to translate it to german!
Im a native german speaker.
PM me
Athena team
How do you intend to eliminate human emotion?

Not 'intend', we do.

We monitor the trader with a camera (for facial expressions), thermal cameras (for thermal face-mapping), an eye-scanning camera (to measure pupil size and angle of view), and a pulse rate detector. We then take all of the deals he made per day, determine the points of maximum profit at the given positions (+ -60s, the maximum), and refer to these points as reference points. These reference points are used to train a neural network to search for physiological signal patterns of emotions.

+ we already have a patent application for this technology Wink

Wow! Sound interesting but I think you still have a long way to go!

Thank you for interest in our project! My team mate already replied you, but I feel it was not sufficient.

In other words, we monitor the trader and his physiological reactions during his work for three months (at least in the beginning of our research) to determine, which physiological processes pose a threat to his profit. Thing is, we do not intend to eliminate emotions. We will create a pattern, which would warn the trader that his deals are influenced by physiological condition, that led to unsuccessful deal in past. That is just "the tip of the iceberg".

Please, take a look at our whitepaper for more detailed information - https://www.athenacoin.io/download/athena_whitepaper.pdf

If you have any input or recomendations, we would gladly hear it Smiley

Nikol, Athena team.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Sound interesting. Joined Slack Smiley
Athena team
Campaign was updated. Newly, you can engage into Twitter, Slack, youtube and facebook campaigns Smiley

Nikol, Athena team
Athena team
Start topic on mmgp.ru in Russian http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=539708
I will moderate it.

Thank you. Do you know another website to promotion? f.e. Press release.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Start topic on mmgp.ru in Russian http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=539708
I will moderate it.
Athena team
project is very good, I have registered for reserved translation indonesia if needed. thanks Smiley
Yes, I saw you there, we will start contacting people for translation tomorrow.

Michal, Athena team
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
project is very good, I have registered for reserved translation indonesia if needed. thanks Smiley
Athena team
How do you intend to eliminate human emotion?

Not 'intend', we do.

We monitor the trader with a camera (for facial expressions), thermal cameras (for thermal face-mapping), an eye-scanning camera (to measure pupil size and angle of view), and a pulse rate detector. We then take all of the deals he made per day, determine the points of maximum profit at the given positions (+ -60s, the maximum), and refer to these points as reference points. These reference points are used to train a neural network to search for physiological signal patterns of emotions.

+ we already have a patent application for this technology Wink

Wow! Sound interesting but I think you still have a long way to go!

There are sixteen basic categories of people grouped in accordance with the way they experience emotions. We must monitor at least 3 people per category to find out uni-patterns for the category to shorten the neural network learning time to less than three weeks for a new person.

Yes, there is a long way to go but we already have done a lot of steps. Right now we need funds for the expensive research for uni-patterns.

+ if is possible to get magnetoencephalograph, that will be HUGE acceleration of research - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCIJaSqCpOA
Pages:
Jump to: