Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] 🍌Banana Coin- Coins Linked to Bananas 🍌 [ENDED] 🍌 - page 21. (Read 28982 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Hy, can you update the twitter spread sheet ...i am at number 12 and 14 on the sheet with <5000 , but i have <10000 actually...so please change that
It's 5000<, and you have 7000 followers.
And is it correct? because where i am from 5000< means less than 5000. i have 7k so i thought <10k means between 5 and 10.
I have seen people with 5000< with 1500 followers. In this case i would suggest to write just over 1000...over5000 in the description because math is not necesarily a universal language at the level of general population.

Btw...when does a week start and when does it end in this campaign?
The week started around 2 days ago, everyone can expect payment in 5 days.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
i joined signup, Facebook and twitter bounty and fill all forms as required. This project seems quite interesting to me and i wish huge success to your project.
Activity: 812
Merit: 124
Hy, can you update the twitter spread sheet ...i am at number 12 and 14 on the sheet with <5000 , but i have <10000 actually...so please change that
And is it correct? because where i am from 5000< means less than 5000. i have 7k so i thought <10k means between 5 and 10.
I have seen people with 5000< with 1500 followers. In this case i would suggest to write just over 1000...over5000 in the description because math is not necesarily a universal language at the level of general population.

Btw...when does a week start and when does it end in this campaign?
Activity: 812
Merit: 124
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Well Well, we'll try bananas, I'm with you on facebook
Activity: 288
The project seems quite interesting, I'm considering this potential ICO. Wish your campaign successful. I will follow up your campaign.
I will introduce my friends about your campaign!

Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Joined Facebook Campaign. Wishing this project all the best.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Joined twitter & facebook bounty  Smiley
Thanks & Good luck for you project  Wink
Hi guys, Do you have any limits for number of participants for signature, twitter or facebook campaign?
It is always better to know how much minimum approximateli is possible to earn before joining 10 weeks long campaign Wink  
Thanks.
No limit Smiley looking for as much people as possible

..and it is your mistake. You will hire only spammers and idiots to promote your project. If you think about success you have to think about quality. With so high budget you have many options.. Everything is in your, or experienced person hands.
Hiring idiots, finally will just destroy your project. Think about that..
Anyway good luck!

Edit: just to explain my way of thinking- which investor will risk money looking at idiot advertising.. analyze it, please..  Cool

I'm not a idiot, I understand quite a bit of marketing and this certainly translates over to bounty campaigns.

Through every individual who is enrolled in the campaign, I will take a look through the profile and check if the candidate is suitable for the job.
Activity: 451
Joined sign up campaign
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
Just joined the sign-up campaign, looks a good project but seems get less interest compared to other projects. Not really sure what cause this, but I think you should do something better for the advertising. Good luck anyway.
what happened to the old campaign? i have not received any rewards for that in my bananacoin account yet?

This is the new bounty campaign of Banana coin, rest assured, all of the coins you have earned from the old bounty will be given to you.

Please re enroll here for more BCO Smiley
Activity: 226
Merit: 34
Joining Sign-up, Twitter and Facebook Campaign  Smiley
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
what happened to the old campaign? i have not received any rewards for that in my bananacoin account yet?
Activity: 322
Merit: 134
Hi guys, Do you have any limits for number of participants for signature, twitter or facebook campaign?
It is always better to know how much minimum approximateli is possible to earn before joining 10 weeks long campaign Wink  
Thanks.
No limit Smiley looking for as much people as possible

..and it is your mistake. You will hire only spammers and idiots to promote your project. If you think about success you have to think about quality. With so high budget you have many options.. Everything is in your, or experienced person hands.
Hiring idiots, finally will just destroy your project. Think about that..
Anyway good luck!

Edit: just to explain my way of thinking- which investor will risk money looking at idiot advertising.. analyze it, please..  Cool

I am sure that aTriz will look at each participant to see the previous post quality. Yes, it is true that if he hires too many spammers than it paints a negative vibe to the project. However, for this exact reason I do not think that he will hire literally 'Everyone'.

But we will have to wait and see for that to be true...
Pages:
Jump to: