Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] BETEX — P2P Binary Options - page 51. (Read 15652 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit
February 28, 2018, 09:44:21 AM
I participated in the Article/Video Bounty Campaign with this video: https://youtu.be/zE4pRnCPrMs

This is my ETH address: 0x2b9840F282F167E8e8b0Ed8c2938DCaa1006c5D4
When receiving a video from hndrk10 ( ICO Central ), please verify if the ETH address matches the one from the Video Description. Many Scammers submit my videos, with my credentials but with a different ETH Address. Thank you!

ps: If you checked my video and it's Private, you should know that I schedule my videos to be public after a few hours, to avoid Scammers submit my videos to bounty campaigns before me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 04:38:45 AM
WEEK 1 (Feb 16 - Feb 25) REPORT SPREADSHEET

Fill this form to close the 1st bounty week correctly.

Bounty reports are accepted until Wednesday, Feb 28, only through this form. You may continue to post your reports in the thread for your convenience, but those don't make you eligible for the bounty.

Hi bounty manager. I filled this form yesterday, but now i saw the spreadsheet and its clean, my report with links is gone
SAME.....

Someone just pasted their 'post' to the spreadsheet and erased everything

We have remade the sheet with some protection, please re-enter your data. Thank you!

Hello. I wrote all links again yeaterday evening, but today its clean again. Can you fix it please. Think im not only one with this problem

can team make a good  spreadsheet like any orther project?? work like this will never success.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 12:54:39 PM
You can write the dates of the second week. Thank you
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
February 27, 2018, 10:53:24 AM
WEEK 1 (Feb 16 - Feb 25) REPORT SPREADSHEET

Fill this form to close the 1st bounty week correctly.

Bounty reports are accepted until Wednesday, Feb 28, only through this form. You may continue to post your reports in the thread for your convenience, but those don't make you eligible for the bounty.

Hi bounty manager. I filled this form yesterday, but now i saw the spreadsheet and its clean, my report with links is gone
SAME.....

Someone just pasted their 'post' to the spreadsheet and erased everything

We have remade the sheet with some protection, please re-enter your data. Thank you!

Hello. I wrote all links again yeaterday evening, but today its clean again. Can you fix it please. Think im not only one with this problem
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
February 27, 2018, 09:04:06 AM
i am 2 time do my tweets and retweets links on spreadsheet and you are delete.. and your spreadsheet like 12old children do her....
i am leave this bounty.good luck
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 06:58:38 AM
this is a great project. i am also waiting for the facebook campaign.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 03:23:10 PM
Rules: You must make minimum 3 retweets from Betex twitter AND 3 own unique tweets mentioning @betex_tokens #betex #ico within one week;

I have more than 3 retweets and 3 tweets but your form can add 3. How can I add my retweets and tweets to your form?
Pages:
Jump to: