Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] ☤ CAREX BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM ☤ A TRANSPARENT HEALTHCARE MARKETPLACE - page 11. (Read 4167 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I joined twitter campaign, how do I know I was accepted?

You would have received an email from the CareX team if you had been accepted for any of the campaigns thus far. You will also be able to find your profile on the tracking sheet for that bounty had you been accepted.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Hi Manager! I Think that the strong limit of participants tweeter and Facebook, the company would be a very bad promotion of the project, think about it.
Activity: 168
I joined twitter campaign, how do I know I was accepted?
Activity: 154
I can translate your ANN into ukrainian language.
PM me if I'm accepted.
I'm participating in your bounty facebook campaign, do I have to submit the report of my work every week here on the thread or you do a manual count?

We will update the spreadsheets every week, no need to report unless you feel there is a mistake.

please fix your spreadsheet dev ,, i cant see any participan in the spreadsheet

im join facebook and twitter campaign but spreadsheet no information about participan

+1 Fix it, I've got a feeling that my effort useless.

When the Twitter audits are completed, the Twitter sheet will be updated with the participants. If you are one of the participants, you will receive an email confirming that you are in the campaign at the email address you used when filling out the sheet.

twitter account not found

Sorry about that, is fixed.
Good day team! I have a question about bounty
Would you end token after token slae or every week?

ANd you're have a strange spreadsheet in twitter bounty there are only numbers?

The bounties will be paid out every week by the following weekend. The Twitter tracking sheet will be updated when all the submissions have been audited.

Hi CAREX bounty manager,

So we can start our activity only on January 22, am I right? and how many required likes and shares required daily? This is about Facebook and Twitter Campaign.

regards,

The bounty begins on Monday the 22nd, yes. No required likes, however you must share any new posts/tweets from the official pages within 3 days of being posted to be eligible for points.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
I'm participating in your bounty facebook campaign, do I have to submit the report of my work every week here on the thread or you do a manual count?
Activity: 504

im join facebook and twitter campaign but spreadsheet no information about participan

+1 Fix it, I've got a feeling that my effort useless.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
Hi CAREX bounty manager,

So we can start our activity only on January 22, am I right? and how many required likes and shares required daily? This is about Facebook and Twitter Campaign.

regards,

Activity: 308
Alright! We have 1 spot left for the Facebook campaign, so that application will be turned off soon until further notice.

Thank you to all those who have already filled out the application form/s, you will be receiving an email soon for the Facebook and BCT signature campaigns; those spreadsheets have been updated now, but we have a lot more spaces for the signature campaign.

Twitter sheet will be updated pending the twitter audits for the entries.

Posting your weekly updates in this thread is not necessary, we will update the sheets by the end of the following week (for example, the 1st weeks posts from 1/22 to 1/28 will be graded, put on the sheet, and payed out by 2/4).

The rules for the individual bounty programs are at the top of the respective Google form.

Please use the google forms to submit an application or submission for the various campaigns, requests made in this thread will not be considered for any campaign.

Feel free to share the signature campaign, we have very few people enrolled!
so for the twitter parcel participants we do not need to post our weekly updates on this thread, very good work. . .
thanks for your feedback,
  I am sure you are a good person.
it was the reviews I was looking for .....
  great for this project.
Activity: 318
Alright! We have 1 spot left for the Facebook campaign, so that application will be turned off soon until further notice.

Thank you to all those who have already filled out the application form/s, you will be receiving an email soon for the Facebook and BCT signature campaigns; those spreadsheets have been updated now, but we have a lot more spaces for the signature campaign.

Posting your weekly updates in this thread is not necessary, we will update the sheets by the end of the following week (for example, the 1st weeks posts from 1/22 to 1/28 will be graded, put on the sheet, and payed out by 2/4).

The rules for the individual bounty programs are at the top of the respective Google form.

Please use the google forms to submit an application or submission for the various campaigns, requests made in this thread will not be considered for any campaign.

so for the twitter parcel participants we do not need to post our weekly updates on this thread, very good work. . .

Activity: 630
I joined my bounty facebook campaign, how do I know I was accepted? Do I have to submit the report of my work every week on the thread or do I check manually?
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
join to twitter conpany.

need made rt or twet?
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
Pages:
Jump to: