Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 82. (Read 52079 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
hello sir  Smiley
today i join your signature campaign but where can I see the rules ?
or just post 10 qualified post

Hi,

The rules are posted in the first post of this thread. Let me know if something is unclear  Smiley.

Looks like a interesting project, is it focused getting crypto in the hands of regular people, or just tech savy mobile using multi currency wallet users?

I have joined the twitter campaign!

I think both regular people and tech-savy users will find value in Change.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
hello sir  Smiley
today i join your signature campaign but where can I see the rules ?
or just post 10 qualified post
Activity: 203
Hello, what are the rules for the posts to be eligible for signature bounty campaign?

Normally, other projects say 75 character per post, at least. If we know this, we move better.

I also sent you a PM. Thanks.  Smiley
Activity: 308
This card is going to be a really good competitor against other crypto cards. It has no spending fee which is a great thing. A group of Crypto Whales has also rated it a 4.7 out of 5 for crypto card ICO's . I have high hopes for this one. Great team and look forward to seeing more.
Good luck to the team!!!

Activity: 182
Bounty sheets are updated. Taking care of all the bounties is a lot to process so if someone sees that we have missed out or calculated the points wrongly, please private message me with your account details and links to your Change-related activity (whether it is Twitter, blog, Bitcointalk sig, etc) and the correct amount of points.

Regarding Twitter - there are hundreds of accounts signed up for the Twitter bounty without any tweets and 0 points collected. We removed everyone with 0 points. Once you get points, you will be on the list as well. Also, if your account is private and locked, there is no way for us to check what you have tweeted.

Regarding Bitcointalk sigs - please send us an overview of your posts done with the Change signature every Sunday.

Regarding Youtube - the programme is currently empty, which means that anyone going into this programme will be getting a lot of CAG. Sign up!

I have sent you personal message with all my tweets. Please check it again. And recalculate my points. Thank you.

All fixed, sent a PM as well. Let me know if OK.

yes, everything is ok. thank you very much once again. good luck sith this project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 350
Hello, Dear Bounty Manager!
I wanted to know: why I have only 200 stakes for Twitter Campaign?

Here i am: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uume2vF1onyF7mnFmkVaPimnbWgpxzdE0iluKh83MHw/edit#gid=0&range=A51
I was taking a part from the start, but in Spreadsheet I see only stakes for 2nd week for me...

Is it a mistake?
Can you help, please?

Thank you!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Looks like a interesting project, is it focused getting crypto in the hands of regular people, or just tech savy mobile using multi currency wallet users?

I have joined the twitter campaign!
Click here for the Dutch translation of the ANN:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2132801.0

This is great, looks good! If anyone else wants to translate threads, then many languages still available. Sign up here:

https://change-bank.com/contact/
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
Joined twitter campaign. Good Luck! Wink
Merit: 101
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
How do I participate in a bounty program in this project if I have to wait for the time on the date specified when I want to join or can I join now and wait for the spreadsheet update from the team manager in this project. thank you

I am afraid I don't understand the question. If it is about how and when to join the bounty programme, you may do it any time and start collecting points.

Bounty sheets are updated. Taking care of all the bounties is a lot to process so if someone sees that we have missed out or calculated the points wrongly, please private message me with your account details and links to your Change-related activity (whether it is Twitter, blog, Bitcointalk sig, etc) and the correct amount of points.

Regarding Twitter - there are hundreds of accounts signed up for the Twitter bounty without any tweets and 0 points collected. We removed everyone with 0 points. Once you get points, you will be on the list as well. Also, if your account is private and locked, there is no way for us to check what you have tweeted.

Regarding Bitcointalk sigs - please send us an overview of your posts done with the Change signature every Sunday.

Regarding Youtube - the programme is currently empty, which means that anyone going into this programme will be getting a lot of CAG. Sign up!

I have sent you personal message with all my tweets. Please check it again. And recalculate my points. Thank you.

All fixed, sent a PM as well. Let me know if OK.

My youtube video link https://youtu.be/Dg0CpqhJdHE I have reviewed about Change Ico in my my youtube channel got 840+ subscribers and submitted in form please update the spreadsheet

Hey,

That's great.

You didn't sign up for the Youtube bounty however, I added you manually.
Activity: 286
hello, I 'm twitter campaign.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
How do I participate in a bounty program in this project if I have to wait for the time on the date specified when I want to join or can I join now and wait for the spreadsheet update from the team manager in this project. thank you
Activity: 137
0xA41b174533632C507eF76503c764d3bf45cCf07b
This community is growing. Nice. Joined. Video looks interesting
Activity: 368
Merit: 107
i joined the twitter campaign.

Pages:
Jump to: