Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] CoinPennant - Platform to manage, track and analyse crypto assets - page 2. (Read 28058 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Yes, you will NOT need to file KYC for bounty. Thanks!

will bounty program will use kyc
Activity: 466
Merit: 100
will bounty program will use kyc
Bounty has ended already, you must still file your KYC for bounty. We will release all Coin Pennant Tokens after the ICO ends. Thanks for your understanding!

When the ICO will be?

As far as I know, ICO has already ended. But when it will be paid coins for bounty, is still unknown.

ICO / Crowdsale didnt even start yet. We decided to upgrade project dramatically hence why we postponed it. We want this project to be a major player in the crypto space in the future and didnt want to start half prepared. You'll start seeing results of what we prepared from now on ☺

So you can continue to participate in the company's bounty?
Hi, we are not scam. We have not started yet the Public sale. After the crowdsale, you'll get your Airdrop tokens. But you will need to file in KYC.

Hello.
I participated in airdrop, but I didn't get tokens.
Scam
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Hello.
I participated in airdrop, but I didn't get tokens.
Scam
Activity: 504
When the ICO will be?

As far as I know, ICO has already ended. But when it will be paid coins for bounty, is still unknown.

ICO / Crowdsale didnt even start yet. We decided to upgrade project dramatically hence why we postponed it. We want this project to be a major player in the crypto space in the future and didnt want to start half prepared. You'll start seeing results of what we prepared from now on ☺

So you can continue to participate in the company's bounty?
When the ICO will be?

I have joined Twitter campaign. Thank you and good luck.

Thank you for your great support ☺
What is even going on here no news no updates..  Projects like this just cause a lot of depression for participants. Last update was December 17.. And this is February 27 bounty supposed to end in January 14

Sorry for delay. But we decided to take project to a new level with updates before any kind of crowdsale. So we did stay in the back preparing all the new things.

You can expect all kind of updates from now on 👌
Activity: 154
I have joined Twitter campaign. Thank you and good luck.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
What is even going on here no news no updates..  Projects like this just cause a lot of depression for participants. Last update was December 17.. And this is February 27 bounty supposed to end in January 14
Сайт: autobounty.club
I understand that the Project is a Scam?Why is there no news at all?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
When the ICO will be?

Activity: 100
Кoгдa бyдeт pacпpeдeлeниe мoнeт?
Activity: 223
Merit: 102
Track and analyze encrypted assets? Does it mean that stolen encrypted assets can be recovered? What advantages does this platform have over other competitors?
Activity: 14
I would have like to participate to the bounty campaign but I missed it... anyway, good luck for your project!
Activity: 35
I have joined Twitter and Facebook.
Goodluck and success
Pages:
Jump to: