Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Confideal official bounty campaign ENDED - page 2. (Read 8928 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I would like to know aswell if anything will be paid somehow  Huh
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
when the spreadsheet will be updatted?? i don't see how much tokens that will be get for each participants. i only find the stakes
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
Could the admin answer this question please: In regards to the refunds, when it says to send "0 coin," Is that 0 "CDL" or eth?
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
no news and no explanation
about all this i just see here and it's confideal done .... and waiting for more information
Activity: 560
really ico done and failed ....
waiting for explanation from dev ... about gift for bounty
whether we will be paid or not ...
Because if ico fails we will tadak get something from what we have done, it happened a lot during this time
ok .... i will not make any conclusion, before any explanation from dev or team
Activity: 616
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
ico is over and ico seems to be failing, will we participate will get reward for our work ...?
Activity: 560
I changed my name on facebook: https: //www.facebook.com/hammer597. My number is shown in table 190.
Activity: 112
Bounty campaign apparently has ended.
I follow facebook and twitter campaigns.
I wish token distribution will soon be in the doing and the Exchange immediately there.
Activity: 322
I just realized that this project failed or not successful ..
Because I participated in the facebook campaign
To attract investors should involve / create promotions through signature campaigns..

And all involved just get stakes alone Grin
Activity: 78
So the ICO did not succeed. My sympathies to the devs on this project as I'm sure you were excited and hoping for large public support moving forward after a successful ICO campaign.

Question:
Will you honor your bounty campaign and distribute some of your tokens so we may HODL them and support your future project release? Or are you collapsing this project all together and we should not expect any tokens for our efforts?

My hope is for the first option so we may continue to have positive relationships with this project and we may promote this project when it is redefined and brought back out for another ICO with more appealing modifications to the project for investors. 
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Dear manager, I did all the work Twitter facebook, but I had a grief , my wallet was broken by swindlers, replace the old one with a new one, I thank you
faust666
Bitcointalk link https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/faust666-1007126
number in the table
twitter 62
facebook 60
ETH  0x40fb4cb64B25B38CDeFf9e1E4f9b83572C2a55fE

Dear manager, you have not responded to my request, I hope you will not forget about me, I am very grateful to you
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
I do not think that it is worth waiting for the payment of bounty tokens, the project collected only 290 airways, it is very small. The question is whether the project will develop further or this is the end.
Activity: 476
So the bounty campaign has ended. I will still keep on promoting the project to gather investors. Good luck everyone))
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Dear manager, I did all the work Twitter facebook, but I had a grief , my wallet was broken by swindlers, replace the old one with a new one, I thank you
faust666
Bitcointalk link https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/faust666-1007126
number in the table
twitter 62
facebook 60
ETH  0x40fb4cb64B25B38CDeFf9e1E4f9b83572C2a55fE
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
The bounty campaign ended??? I really missed the ship...
have you seen it is over I do not see the end of the story
Activity: 294
Merit: 108
Hello!
Who knows when payments will made? Or, perhaps, the approximate cost of tokens?
thanks in advance
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
The bounty campaign ended??? I really missed the ship...
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Do I understand right that total raised sum so far is 262 ETH, and only if 5000 and more ETH will be invested you will pay the bounty ?
Activity: 504
dear manager,
could you change my Facebook URL to new one sir? cause my old facebook have been hacked and deleted.
this is my new facebook URL sir https://www.facebook.com/Lio.Yoshida so i can continue the task with the same ID where have been register early.
number 242 in spreadsheet

thank you sir for helping me
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
terimakasih, bergabung dengan facebook Grin
What do you say. I do not understand? Can you use a foreign language Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: