Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[Bounty][ICO] Cryptonaut: up to 812 rewards in eth! - page 21. (Read 5487 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I have reserved the Romanian translation for the ANN & Bounty.
Portofolio: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/portofolio-english-romanian-translator-2346118

I filled the form. PM or Email me if I am accepted. Thank you.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Activity: 747
Merit: 502

The campaign has ended, final count is done and spreadsheet will be updated shortly, anything updated after 7th of February will not count. Thank you all for participating.

What's Cryptonaut?

Cryptonaut is the world?s first competitive crypto trading platform where thousands of traders and quants compete for ETH rewards in trading tournaments and data modelling challenges. Powered by this massive behavioral data pool we are building a proprietary investment fund (will be set up after regulatory approvals are in place) and we will be launching a marketplace of behavioral trading signals, indicators, algorithms, and institutional data feeds. We're launching a bounty campaign to help fellow forum member's notice our cause and raise awareness.
Total bounty Budget (2.5% of all CNAT Tokens sold = max. 1.625 Million CNAT Tokens = 812.5 ETH) will be allocated along as follows:

• Translation & Moderation
  • Signature & Avatar Campaign
  • Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Steemit & Reddit bounties)
  • Blog/Media

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org