Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] DentaCoin - Future of Dental Care - page 5. (Read 17807 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I saw that many people still not recived their coin from twiter campaign.but upper and lower people received their coins.How you distribute coin?not serialy? hope others people will receive their coins soon.
Received reward today and everything is fine. Price for the token was stable and maybe it was great strategy to give coins portionaly not all in a moment. HeroCoinio did the same thing, they were making nearly 500 payouts per day and this had a positive impact for token price.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
What if I do more that 5 retweets per week?
Activity: 714
I saw that many people still not recived their coin from twiter campaign.but upper and lower people received their coins.How you distribute coin?not serialy? hope others people will receive their coins soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 134
"The future of advertisement intelligence"
Can I find out about the distribution of funds for participating in a blogging campaign? Have payments already begun for the participants of bounty?

Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
bounty players are now not healthy anymore, they play cheating in a thousand ways, my friend did not feel joining bounty article but his name is in spreadsheet.keak once wearing url people
same here, my article is used by someone on same bounty campaign that hasbeen i already participate,
Activity: 186
Hey OP,the campaign is too old. when you will start distriute coins for bounty hunters.Hope you will pay bounty hunter soon.They are waiting for their payment. Cheesy
Is this bounty still active  Huh
No bounty already closed.You can't join this bounty campaign anymore.
the campaign program has ended and the spreadsheet is updated, and is currently awaiting the distribution of tokens. you should look for a bounty program that has not ended yet.
thanks
Activity: 1190
When will distribution be done?
Very long we waited here no information at all
Activity: 714
Hey OP,the campaign is too old. when you will start distriute coins for bounty hunters.Hope you will pay bounty hunter soon.They are waiting for their payment. Cheesy
No bounty already closed.You can't join this bounty campaign anymore.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Any news about the distribution?
Activity: 210
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Thanks a lot ColorlessK for updating the Stakes in my Twitter Campaign! Appreciate your help! Will await distribution from the project team.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Agree with you , it would be grate if team or bounty manager give any indication  about how  long it could taken before payments are sent , no news about bounty's is not a good things , People worked for it
Activity: 1190
No information about the distribution and is there a problem here? I see for allocation there is a change in one of your bounty.
Please dev, in fix for quick distribution in doing.
thank you
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
Okay thanks for the clarification ColorlessK.
However I would like to tell you back that for the signature sepreadsheet calculation is not correct, because the total of the spreadsheet is still 425 million. while the allocation of signatures is 480 million  Smiley  Please check back, and when the distribution will start  Grin
legendary
Tanx for clearing things up , lol , we knowhow you are bus
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
Hello dev,
I want to replace my ETH wallet address with a new one:
0x871329ee1CDd1355FB6ffDdE31e4710D7703d373

Please fix it,
Thank you,

Address has been changed.

Can we remove our Signatures?

Yes, you can.

Sorry dev..
I want to change my wallet adresss,from 0x2E3211e3B9DB0EFAe847C42710B29D1463Fb4eA to  0x2E3211e3B9DB0EFAe847C42710B29D1463Fb4eA9 ( the right one). because the wallet adress before less one number.

Address information updated.

Hi Mr. ColorlessK, you have to clarify this. why all bounty campaign is less. The total allocation of bounty pools is 4.8 billion.

It should be for a signature of 20% = 960,000,000
Blog campaing 20% = 960,000,000
Sosmed 20% = 960,000,000
Translation 15% = 720.000.000
Slack 5% = 240,000,000
Other Bounty 10% = 480,000,000

This decision was made by the Dentacoin team. Initially 4.8 Billlion were reserved for Bounties but since DentaCoin's system is different they are holding a second ICO next year when they will organize another bounty with the other 2.4 Billion Tokens. Unfortunately we were not aware of this decision until recently, hence the delayed reply.

not much answers from colorlessK , i asked in this thread and by PM if whe could safely remove our signature but for any reason , i do not get an answer

Yes you can remove the signature, thanks for the patience
Activity: 420
bounty players are now not healthy anymore, they play cheating in a thousand ways, my friend did not feel joining bounty article but his name is in spreadsheet.keak once wearing url people

you are right. my works also was copied by other participants and the campaign manager still gave stakes to them.
sooner or later the bounty campaign was disappeared because of the cheater.

yeaaah, true. too many cheaters now.
it happened to me, somenone used my link and username btt to join on this blog/media campaign and other one used to join airdrop.
i already sent a PM to bounty's manager bout this case.
does anyone here know where's to report bout this problem?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24061917
legendary
not much answers from colorlessK , i asked in this thread and by PM if whe could safely remove our signature but for any reason , i do not get an answer
Activity: 210
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
It's so sad to see, they're reduce the bounty reward. why you change it without announcement? this is really unfair for bounty participant who joind with your project from begenning.

Hey, unfortunately I was not aware of this decision until very recently either. Since DentaCoin is built upon a system with several consequent ICO's, the DentaCoin team has allocated 4.8 Billion DCN to Bounties. Of which 50% is assigned towards this bounty and the other 50% percent towards the bounty for the next year's ICO. Apologies for this and hope that you can understand.

ColorlessK,

This is my fourth reminder message to you, seems like you are too busy with other campaigns and dont care to reply here or on telegram.

Update my stake for twitter bounty from 25 to 75, I have participated for 3 weeks and all reports can be found in Week 1-Week 3 reports. I messaged you on telegram as well but you dont reply.

Hello Shade, it was week-end so unfortunately I just didn't get time to read all of the text, getting hundreds a texts a day. I will take care of it, no worries.

I am now making the final edits to the spreadsheet before distribution begins so if you have any more requests please message me on Slack unless you have already done so, either in the thread, on btctalk private message or on telegram. If you have already texted me your problem I will read them all today and take care of it.
Hi ColorlessK,

I have noted your remark. Yet no update has been made to my stakes. Please update the same. Thank you.
legendary
anyway , is it already safe to remove the signature or maybe better wait till payment??
Pages:
Jump to: