Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Ditcoin - First Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Asset - page 4. (Read 24931 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i never see this campaign coming the sales of the token is very priority of the program 98% of the ico tokens are sold what is the possible exchanger for this token i would like to know so that i can buy there because i am too late to buy in the ico price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Hi Bounty Manager,
I submitted 8 links for 2nd week.But you counted only 7 links.
My another question is regarding stakes count.Did you consider posts with #DitcoinICO or #Ditcoin or both???
7 is the max stakes for that week. And Nope on the second question

пoвыcили paнг нa фopyмe, внecитe измeнeния  в тaблицy пoдпиcь измeнил.
OTличнaя нoвocть. тoлькo вчepa cбopы были 77 % ceгoдня вeчepoм yжe 98% выxoдим нa финишнyю пpямyю

Nice spamming here.  Wink

All those who removed their Signature Before my signal of removing the Signature Code Will not Received Stakes.

thankyou blockeye and ditcoin for the opportunity for letting me join your campaign wishing ditcoin a success once it is introduce to trading. ditcoin success is also our success cheers
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem
All those who removed their Signature Before my signal of removing the Signature Code Will not Received Stakes.
I did not see that! And there is no informtaion about signature in rules! Sad
It's only natural to wait for the announcement of the campaign manager before removing your signature. It is an unspoken rule for every campaign so I hope you will learn your lesson here.
Yeah. I see that. It was my mistake.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
It's only natural to wait for the announcement of the campaign manager before removing your signature. It is an unspoken rule for every campaign so I hope you will learn your lesson here.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

It just need a common sense to understand that. Why will you remove your signature if the manager still didn't count your post?  Huh

Anyone that interested to follow my bounty campaigns. Just join here: https://t.me/joinchat/FdzdexDi4v1DEuh5sVb2bg

To be updated on my ongoing and upcoming project.

Thanks
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
Thank you, sir Blockeye. Its been a pleasure working with you and I hope I'll have a chance to work with you again in the future.
copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Don't do any trade to me
You can now REMOVE your Signature Code! Thank you very much for your support guys & gals! Final Tally of stake will be available next week and I will release instruction on how you claim your bounty after the release of Ditcoin wallet. So please stay tuned on the Announcement Board which is located on #2 Post of this bounty thread.

Ciao!
-Block  Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
have filied signature form 7 days ago, fogotten this code:

**Successfully joined DITCOIN Signature Campaign**
copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Don't do any trade to me
Hi Bounty Manager,
My another question is regarding stakes count.Did you consider posts with #DitcoinICO or #Ditcoin or both???
7 is the max stakes for that week. And Nope on the second question

OTличнaя нoвocть. тoлькo вчepa cбopы были 77 % ceгoдня вeчepoм yжe 98% выxoдим нa финишнyю пpямyю

Nice spamming here.  Wink

Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
Today, judging by the twitter ends iso. but gained another 77%. What are we working on? there is possible in other communication channels information
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
spreadsheet was not available in first page probably it was already check how much would be our total coin to be receive hope every one get a fair share goodluck Ditcoin looking forward to see you in exchange soon
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Hi Bounty Manager,
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
Hey Manager BlockEye.
Sorry for the late post, I have moved to other campaign since few days ago. I just checked the spreadsheet and I see I still get the stake for the 3rd week which I think I'm not deserved to get it because I left since this Monday while each round ends on Tuesday. So you should remove my stake for the 3rd week. Thanks.
I'll send you a message as well, just want to make sure that you will not miss this post.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Pages:
Jump to: