Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] easyMINE - Cryptocoin mining made simple [Bounty program] - page 49. (Read 35599 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Hello all what happened to this project portal, can anyone explain it?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250

almost 4 days passed that i dont get the excess to the easymine bounty portal  Sad
Activity: 447
World peace
The tokens from the portal will be sent automatically to the ETH-address (MEW)?
For me it is important because I can not log into my account, then send them myself.
Activity: 312
i dont know sir, why your bounty portal error again please fixed soon.

can you help me ?
thanks you sir
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Thanks for the opportunity, I have joined blog compaign. Good luck to everyone in the campaign Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
thankyou sir, im joined blog campaign
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
The portal of other projects works very well. You always have errors and calculations are not always correct! I'm doing a day job and then I see that in a few days, Twitter has counted only one retweet. I do not want to work in vain. Please correct this problem
The project did not take into account half of my work. I do not want to work in vain
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Now bounty portal return 500 Internal Server Error. All bauntyportals down or only Easymine?
I used it yesterday, and all is well.
Maybe the server is down because many users are using it in the same time.
I believe the manager is very responsive, and will fix it soon. Smiley
Activity: 196
Now bounty portal return 500 Internal Server Error. All bauntyportals down or only Easymine?

Currently is functioning well for me.But sometimes 500 Internal Server Error also present
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Activity: 368
Merit: 105
Hi! Who can tells - in the portal need to use Etherium or Etherium Classic wallet???

Its in ETHER, you can change your address NOW from your account.

Regards

dear Irfan
want to ask, how if i cant log in into my bounty portal account, but i still continued my task
do i get the stake by that way?

thankyou before

Yes you will get your stakes once your account is back to normal. The issue is with the website hosting and not on the developers side so we can just wait till the hosting resolves this issue. You can continue with the commenting and stuff, they will be accumulated in your account even if it's offline.
Dev Team
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
Hi! Who can tells - in the portal need to use Etherium or Etherium Classic wallet???

Regards

Yes I am also have the some question now it's clear thank for the quick reply. now I am going to change my address to eth.
Activity: 154

Regards

thanks for your information sir
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
We believe there is some issue with easymine portal. Because other projects portal is really working very well. Also, send PM to my dev

Activity: 490

Regards

dear Irfan
want to ask, how if i cant log in into my bounty portal account, but i still continued my task
do i get the stake by that way?

thankyou before
Activity: 546
Hello Everyone,

It is again mentioned that your stakes won't go anywhere. You can keep posting and commenting. Your stakes will be accumulated as soon as your account goes normal again. Don't worry guys.

P.S: If anyone has a problem other than server errors, they are requested to pm me with their email addresses and describe their problems in detail
Dev Team
I've sent a message some time ago but no response to it, and still not be in portal access  Cry
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org
I can not login to bounty social media portal. Can you help me?
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Regards
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Hello, could you change my wallet number for this 0x0252300858333c03f13a2a841e967c23e08B26Ab
Bitcointalk Username dizzy1996
Pages:
Jump to: