Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] easyMINE - Cryptocoin mining made simple [Bounty program] - page 55. (Read 35602 times)

copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Username    Coinfoxs
Language    Urdu
Portfolio/experience/previous translations links    https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=17246.0
                                                                       https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=16638.0
                                                                       https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=16239.0
                                                                       https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=16226.0
                                                                       https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=14361.0
                                                                       https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=16774.0
                                                                       https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=13377.0
                                                                       https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=11603.0
Do you want to reserve whitepaper translation Y/N  Y
Do you want to reserve website translation Y/N        Y
ETC address   0x6989DEfA3305BDEF9651f95A8Fc94F0963983197

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
What are the terms of the Facebook and Twitter campaign? I did not find it anywhere ....

Once you sign into easymine.bountyportals.com, click "view details" under the Facebook and Twitter boxes.

And this view button will only show when you link bounty portals to your Facebook and twitter
Activity: 152
Merit: 105
easyMINE support team
What are the terms of the Facebook and Twitter campaign? I did not find it anywhere ....

Once you sign into easymine.bountyportals.com, click "view details" under the Facebook and Twitter boxes.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
Update#1: At the end of crowd sale we'll ask you guys to provide us your ETH address. Please do not post your ETH address now, these will not be changed.
Update#2: If someone has any problem with bountyPortals please send PM to bountyportals with your email and screen shot of error.

So it's ok to keep etc address in bounty portal until end of ico? Thank you for notice.
well as per the manager there's no need to request for changing any address so its much better for everyone to request their wallet address
after the crowd sale ends and the campaign ended too, it will be much easier to change the destination for the token rewards.
This is the right thing to do to avoid hassle. You can do it ater the crowdsale. More power easymine
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Update#1: At the end of crowd sale we'll ask you guys to provide us your ETH address. Please do not post your ETH address now, these will not be changed.
Update#2: If someone has any problem with bountyPortals please send PM to bountyportals with your email and screen shot of error.

So it's ok to keep etc address in bounty portal until end of ico? Thank you for notice.
well as per the manager there's no need to request for changing any address so its much better for everyone to request their wallet address
after the crowd sale ends and the campaign ended too, it will be much easier to change the destination for the token rewards.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Project for investment and future
Activity: 182

Activity: 434
Merit: 108
Activity: 364
Update

We have made some changes in our signature, please update your signature today.

Thanks
Hello manager ..

I joined social media campaign in easyMINE but i wasn't login to the easyMINE portals to check my stakes but it said that the session has been invalidated because I changed Facebook password for security reason.
What should I do to still participate in your campaign??
Thank you for the response manager..

Please provide me your email address.
Here's my email address:

[email protected]

Thank you Sir.
Hello sir irfan.
I can't still log in.

Sir irfan_pak10
Please fix my problem...

Fixed. Kindly connect to your facebook account again through the portall.

Dev Team
Thank you Dev team
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
I can't login, error' when i tried to login
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
got this error when i tried to login :
Code:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Activity: 840

Changed again from eth to etc and now etc to eth, when at that time i have not fill my wallet address when list and when i have news using etc i directly fill my wallet address into etc and now ask eth. Ok i will not change my address from etc to eth again until end of sale
Activity: 608
Merit: 10
I filled in my wallet address since I first joined .. do I have to delete my wallet address now?
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Thank you sir, I understand now. Yesterday I have asked the question and I have got the answer.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
i have joined the bounty portal today sir ,. i hope be success project ,. thanks for the time ,.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Hello irfan_pak10
Just to confirm that this is my ETH addres in the signature campaign
ETH address : 0xb7035569F0D9Ccfd21067215495D2bE9D4f9d49d
Thanks  Smiley
Do signature campaign participants be required to submit ETH wallets?
I have not read the notice.
Please explain. If I change my ETC wallet correctly, I will do it soon. Huh
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
Hello. I have joined to social baunty program, but I have a question about wallet. Can I past ETH address in bounty cabinet or it's ETC only?
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
Ther is a error in the login to the easymine bounty portal...i contact the manager and he said that you have a internet line problem but i see That Many participant have the same problem...pleas fix it
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
Hello irfan_pak10
Just to confirm that this is my ETH addres in the signature campaign
ETH address : 0xb7035569F0D9Ccfd21067215495D2bE9D4f9d49d
Thanks  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: