Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] ECOMI - PAY, PROTECT, COLLECT - page 2. (Read 3887 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It is written above that reward for Facebook like & share = 40 OMI
On the other hand it is written on bounty0X Facebook bounty that reward for Facebook like & share is 25 OMI

WHICH is true ?

The bounty0x page is the most up to date. So it is 25 OMI for facebook posts. Please join our telegram t.me/ecomi for up to date information and to ask questions. Happy hunting!

I assume that applies to the free wallet, also?  e.g. it's $1000 in the OP but $500 on the ECOMI website.

Anyway, I think ECOMI is doing good with the bounty program to drive attention to its ICO, although it might be a tad bit too generous.

The Secure Wallet is available for a limited time for FREE if you purchase $500 or more during the crowdsale Smiley This may change during the crowdsale, however, so the sooner you take advantage of the offer the better  Smiley
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Any chance of a hardware wallet being compatible with this?

Very remote unless they pay to develop a native app which makes no sense as they have their own hardware wallet.  But you can use MEW to access the tokens as per usual.

How long do we have to work on these bounties?

Just curious when the campaign will be ending.

The campaign is due to end prior to the crowdsale. We may choose to extend it, however, time is limited at the moment
If we participate in the bounty campaign, when do we get our tokens?

Tokens will be distributed within 7 days of crowdsale completion. Please be sure to complete KYC and whitelist registration at ecomi.com to receive your tokens
Can I participate in the bounty campaign if I'm from the US?
Unfortunately not, however we are running a daily giveaway promotion on twitter https://twitter.com/ecomi_ and in our Telegram https://t.me/ecomi where you can win free Secure Wallet's and other merch
Activity: 5
They have a corresponding cold storage hardware wallet called the Secure Wallet... it seems like a solid product
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

From what I understand, if this is an ERC-20 token, it should work with an Ethereum ledger.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Activity: 310
Nice project, thanks
What are the advantages of using Bounty0x?
Activity: 8
really great project...so far doing great job and im thrilled with solution to card. If its work and delivered on time...will be gamechanger.  Wink Wink
Activity: 588
How long do we have to work on these bounties?

Just curious when the campaign will be ending.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Have you guys considered doing an airdrop?
If we participate in the bounty campaign, when do we get our tokens?
Activity: 1
Such an amazing project and so far you delivering your roadmap....future is looking bright  Cool
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
Any inquiries about the bounty campaign should be directed to [email protected]
Activity: 87
I cant wait for the Secure Wallet to  try out.
Activity: 76
Hi guys, I´m pretty surprised to see the current number of followers on Twitter and facebook c.a. are at its current numbers.  Huh
And I know, it is up to the community to promote and all, but still, the hard wallet especially with its encryption is a really good product in my opinion, why aren´t more people seeing the potential?
Anyway, I will do my part in promotion to bring up the numbers, but I would love to hear other people´s opinion!

Activity: 1
I was watching with this project almost from the very beginning and it makes me really happy to see the progress and be a humble part of it as an investor.
Activity: 202
It seems majority of the hunters are finding it difficult to integrate their twitter accounts and telegram in Bounty0x. If you are having this challenge, follow this steps:
1. Login into your Bounty0x account
2. Go to settings
3. Click connect twitter and telegram, it will be integrated immediately so your tweets are being tracked automatically

I hope this resolves the issues, meanwhile Facebook integration is still in progress.

The twitter campaign has the most active participants, followed closely by the Facebook campaign, but in all, there is progress across board on the bounty although more participants are needed in the telegram bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: