Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] eSports.com (ERT) The Home of eSports - page 5. (Read 14731 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I got 212 coins for baunty, how do I find out their value?
On what exchanges and when will the coin be traded?

ERT is listed on coinexchange.io, trackable in Blockfolio, Delta, Cointracking,...
Enjoy
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
Dear manager, I participated in the bounty program on Facebook, I looked at myself in the table, everything was in order, I was appointed as a result of 50 stacks, today I come to the inscription "fake profile".
What does this mean, maybe it's a mistake ?!

Table https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Vzh85y8ORAtu6h8RudFzjtXntWLhrrjIbxJ3C1WShuk/edit#gid=648961020
№ 148

FACEBOOK
bitcointalk username : Sevaev
Facebook Username: sevaev
Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/sevaev
Friends: 1402
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
I got 212 coins for baunty, how do I find out their value?
On what exchanges and when will the coin be traded?
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
I dont understand what happen of the other in here, They are always posting of there reports of social media campaign even if the campaign was finish in the other day and waiting for the payment of the bounty rewards.
i think they did not read. so they are thinking the campaign is still on going.
just let them do what they want to do Grin Grin
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
I dont understand what happen of the other in here, They are always posting of there reports of social media campaign even if the campaign was finish in the other day and waiting for the payment of the bounty rewards.

They are bots, click on the "report to moderator" button and they will be banned later.
Activity: 434
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!

It's just because people don't read so they keep going with posting their links. And afterwards they are crying why they got no rewards  Grin
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Coins have not yet received. I see that some people have already received. But then the payment process is sluggish.

I also  still dont have received tokens,  waiting 15/01/2018, there is a ANN that all tokens have to be distributed  not late then 15/01
Hope devs will  not  faild us

The deadline of the distribution its on coming jan,15 maybe the first receiving the bounty rewards was the participate on social media campaign and will be the next is the signature campaign. So need have time to wait for the time of signature campaign distributed.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
Coins have not yet received. I see that some people have already received. But then the payment process is sluggish.

I also  still dont have received tokens,  waiting 15/01/2018, there is a ANN that all tokens have to be distributed  not late then 15/01
Hope devs will  not  faild us
Activity: 546
Merit: 148
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
I would hear from bounty manager, when coins accrue to my wallet?
Or where i can read about this, from dev?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
when this coin distribute ?

The distribution already started and will be completed on 15th of January 2018.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
when this coin distribute ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
dear dev,
i still not recieve my token till this time and
i need your help.my MEW get hacked by somenone and i want to replace it to my new MEW.
this is my new MEW add
0xb033eA92abfFe76755c309D23233030F67F983Df

Pages:
Jump to: