Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] ⚽️ FansUnite ⚾️ Sports Betting on the Blockchain - page 6. (Read 27269 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
a lot of blockchain betting projects lately. i guess the future big betting companies will all accept crypto
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
update the number of followers on Twitter, please!
number in the spreadsheet 89
https://twitter.com/sepa777777
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://fansunite.io
Activity: 219
how can i join you in slack?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
a very interesting project I joined in bounty twitter hopefully this project works thanks and good luck
I agree with your opinion, in addition to this very interesting project, also this project has a very good potential.saved work and success.

Yep, still some money to be made too.
Hello! Forms of reports only for 6 weeks. Does this mean that the campaign ends? Or will there be new forms?

Hey Guli, I've updated the bounty post and added forms for week 7-12! Thanks for the support.

Nice work!
Activity: 630
Dear Bounty manager, please change the number of friends to 8077 in the spreadsheet.
In the table № 16.
Thank you in advance.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
a very interesting project I joined in bounty twitter hopefully this project works thanks and good luck
I agree with your opinion, in addition to this very interesting project, also this project has a very good potential.saved work and success.
Activity: 80
Dev's your project look's good great work dev's i really apreciate your project, keep up the good work till the moon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
I don't see a blogging form. Is there a blogging bounty, and if so, how do we submit work?
Activity: 112
https://fansunite.io
Hello! Forms of reports only for 6 weeks. Does this mean that the campaign ends? Or will there be new forms?

Hey Guli, I've updated the bounty post and added forms for week 7-12! Thanks for the support.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Already participated in twitter bounty campaign hope there is facebook bounty..

A facebook bounty would be great!
Fansunite token sale will starts December 12th 09:00 UTC. So the chances of the campaign will continue. But we should wait for the official announcement from dev about this and hopefully they will give an announcement here soon.

Yeah, logic says it should really be ramping up now until toke launch.
Activity: 87
Already participated in twitter bounty campaign hope there is facebook bounty..
Activity: 110
No facebook bounty campaign?I think it's a wrong move to not include facebook.why?facebook is the largest social media company in terms of membership and reach
Activity: 588
no room for newbie?  Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This is exciting community Goodluck for the campaign
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
Fansunite token sale will starts December 12th 09:00 UTC. So the chances of the campaign will continue. But we should wait for the official announcement from dev about this and hopefully they will give an announcement here soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
Pages:
Jump to: