Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][ICO] Fidcom – decentralized investments - page 13. (Read 7907 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Why my tweets/rets are not counted? also why I am not registered in the spreadsheet? i did fill the form.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22228942

The list of participants of the twitter campaign is updated automatically, if you do not see yourself in the table, then you did not fill out the form to participate in this campaign. Please fill out the form, your retweets activities  will be taken into account at the next recount stage.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Why my tweets/rets are not counted? also why I am not registered in the spreadsheet? i did fill the form.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22228942
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
 ThanksGreat idea, will support the ICO. Good luck. Looking forward to this great new project! Wink
Activity: 391
Merit: 251
I also invest in the crypto currency sphere, ICO I need to do )))
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The cost of the investment portfolio exceeded $ 60000. Since its inception, a positive revaluation was about 18% or about $ 10,000.

It's good! Why did not they take me on Twitter?  Angry
The cost of the investment portfolio exceeded $ 60000. Since its inception, a positive revaluation was about 18% or about $ 10,000.
Activity: 137
0xA41b174533632C507eF76503c764d3bf45cCf07b
This is a nice project but campagn is not that huge, I will join and tell my crypto friends to join and also buy tokens
Activity: 420
Joined FB bounty campaign
Activity: 125

Joined your project in social networks, Thank you! Cool
Activity: 160

Good afternoon, I join the project .. the potential for further fruitful development of the company is shown! Good luck
Activity: 194
Hi
gladly joined Twitter Facebook and telegram .he  campaign bounty
Activity: 331
Really great project you have got. I would like to join social campaign.telegram and facebook.
Activity: 234
Merit: 101
Nice project, joined Twitter Facebook and telegram .  campaign
I hope this project successful
Activity: 102
Hello guys.Today Signature Bounty Champaign joined. I wish the company success. Thank you)
Activity: 198
I have joined twitter,telegram and facebook campaign.
I recommend every one to join this great project! good luck for project!
Activity: 546
Merit: 148
Joined a bounty campaign of Facebook. I hope for a good project. Good luck to all!
Take into consideration.
Tables of activity in social networks are updated. All participants who have fulfilled the bounty conditions of the program are credited with steaks. If you have found a mistake in the calculation - let us know.

I got stake for Twitter, what's wrong with Facebook? Number 78 on spreadsheet. Post higher my report.
updated, thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: