Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[BOUNTY][ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - CAMPAIGN ENDED! ✨ - page 70. (Read 15532 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
How much you allocated for the translation bounty ?

Hello, we haven't decided a certain amount of tokens for translation, it changes depends on the translation of ann, whitepaper, landing page and language.
I already join Facebook, Twitter, Telegram and Signature biunty .
I'm to be a part of this project 😁

Great to see! thank you for joining Smiley
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
is it ok to change colors in signatures or they should be exactly the same as posted?

thx
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I already join Facebook, Twitter, Telegram and Signature biunty .
I'm to be a part of this project 😁
Activity: 406
How much you allocated for the translation bounty ?
Hi Everyone, this is my first post in Bitcoin Talk. I have a Youtube Channel and I would like to create some videos, should I paste the lin of every video?

Hello, you can fill out the application form, thank you.
Activity: 812
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hi Everyone, this is my first post in Bitcoin Talk. I have a Youtube Channel and I would like to create some videos, should I paste the lin of every video?
Is there any problem if I post less than 4 tweets per week?

Hello David
You have to retweet at least 5 tweets per week from our Official twitter account @FluzFluzGlobal
You have to post at least 2 tweets per week about Fluz Fluz with the hashtag #FluzFluz. Max 1 tweet per day.
Hey. When is the reporting day? I have not seen .. And do I have to publish reports here?

Hello, please post link to your tweets and retweets in this thread for each week.Weekly post will be counted until Wednesday 23:59 forum time.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Is there any problem if I post less than 4 tweets per week?
Pages:
Jump to: