Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] FUZEX OFFICIAL - Cryptocurrency E-Card. - page 2. (Read 10136 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Is there any official Spreadsheet with the stakes and number of tokens for everyone?

There are a few people with different tokens amounts from transaction and spreadsheet.

Is Bounty distribution over? I don't see you paying attention to the complains in this topic.

I just got the official announcement from Telegram Channel.

"The email was sent to one person twice, which caused everyone after to receive the wrong email.  The total you recieved is correct."

It's a petty! I got way less than what was announced on the email, but I guess it's fair!
Is there any official Spreadsheet with the stakes and number of tokens for everyone?

There are a few people with different tokens amounts from transaction and spreadsheet.

Is Bounty distribution over? I don't see you paying attention to the complains in this topic.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
Simple Liquidity - Fueled by NEO
Tell me, please, has everyone already received their tokens? I didn't get. I write in Telegram - in response a silence.
Yes! I recived tokens but way less than it was on the email.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
#Join
bitcointalk: Mis.Pis.Gis
Telega company: @Mis.Pis.Gis
Facebook : @Mis.Pis.Gis
twitter : https://www.twitter.com/Mis.Pis.Gis
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
Tell me, please, has everyone already received their tokens? I didn't get. I write in Telegram - in response a silence.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
Simple Liquidity - Fueled by NEO
Same situation like above!
I received my tokens!
But way less than it was on the email.
In the e-mail it was 1.5 times more!
Activity: 257
Merit: 12
I have received my tokens.  Wink Thank you!
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
    Bounty Distribution Schedule

"We have begun the distribution of the FXT allocated for this bounty program. The list is long and we are working through it, double checking everything.

As some of you may have noticed, the FXT distribution for the bounty program has already begun. Some of you may have your FXT, some of you may not. If you do not have your FXT yet, don't worry! We aim to finish distribution by Thursday 26th April 2018 at the latest. "

Again, thank you for taking part in this FuzeX Bounty program.

FuzeX Team

Just received my tokens!

I received around the amount I was expecting, but in the email it was three times more.
I was thinking that some blog posts were eliminated, so my reward was bigger.

Anyone else also received their tokens? Was the value the same as it was on the email?

I still have not received tokens on my wallet, only a letter to the E-mail I hope that the number of coins will be corresponding to which I wrote in E-mail  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Just received my tokens!

I received around the amount I was expecting, but in the email it was three times more.

Anyone else also received their tokens? Was the value the same as it was on the email?

I have received my tokens too. Yesterday the email arrived and this morning the tokens. The same amount indicated in the email.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Just received my tokens!

Yes, I have already received my tokens too. I have received the amount specified on the email, everything matches.

"We have begun the distribution of the FXT allocated for this bounty program. The list is long and we are working through it, double checking everything.

As some of you may have noticed, the FXT distribution for the bounty program has already begun. Some of you may have your FXT, some of you may not. If you do not have your FXT yet, don't worry! We aim to finish distribution by Thursday 26th April 2018 at the latest. "

FuzeX Team

Just received my tokens!

Activity: 392
From a roadmap perspective, what can we expect from this project over the next 8 months? Are there any notable landmarks that people are looking forward to? Undecided

when will be calculating of stakes?
Please read and calculate yourself based on the stake you get, hopefully help Wink

https://medium.com/fuzex/fuzex-pre-sale-bounty-program-a-guide-70f0b4de93c0

FuzeX Team
Activity: 423

Please read and calculate yourself based on the stake you get, hopefully help Wink

https://medium.com/fuzex/fuzex-pre-sale-bounty-program-a-guide-70f0b4de93c0
      Hello everybody! Great news Bounty Update  Wink  BTCBTCBTC  
"As promised, bounty distribution will be happening today (20.04.2018, late evening time GMT). All bounty participants will receive an email to their registered email addresses detailing their FXT Token amount and a thank you message from the FuzeX Team. If you do not receive an email, there could be a chance you incorrectly inputted it during registration or, for whatever reason, it bounced. Don’t panic, just wait."  

Note: FXT Tokens, until unlocked, will not be able to be moved from the wallet that was used to register for the bounty program at the beginning of this year.

More information read on FUZEX Official Blog:   https://medium.com/fuzex/project-update-3-20-04-2018-f084bd4c8de3

Activity: 257
Merit: 12

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
as a participant of bounty program  do we need pass the KYC sir???

No information about the passage of verification KYC from the team was not, I think if it was necessary to all would have been informed in advance!
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
 as a participant of bounty program  do we need pass the KYC sir???
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
FuzeX team has commented recently that bounty participants will receive their FXT Tokens on 20th April, and will be unlocked during the first week of May, 3 days before exchange listing. Here is the link to their last announcement regarding bounty campaign:

https://medium.com/fuzex/fuzex-bounty-winners-announced-bf9bd5ec4110
Activity: 236
Merit: 101
what happened to calculating of stakes?
Pages:
Jump to: